05-24-2011, 02:02 AM #1
MrJC
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please answer this question and I'll post the most interesting ones here.

What do you want and what don't you want to see in MW3?

MrJC

I personally want to see the all the gameplay, all the action and all the excitement mw2 had and all the customization, theatre mode, report system that BO has. I also want to see some dedicated servers to stop all that lag that makes us cry :FU: I also want more options for competitive players

What I don't want to see is, over powered guns, perks, etc that mw2 had (n00b tubes :fa: ) I don't want to see huge maps that encourage camping and NO MORE LAG OR HOST CONNECTION PROBLEMS!

lilnatsfan44

Dedicated Servers
New Game Modes
Better hit detection
Better Spawns (for ****s sake)
Less recoil and slightly more damage
Bolt-action sniper unlocked at beginning
Challenge System for unlocking things

What I don't want to see:

Currency System
Bans
Crappy sniper tuning

AShiftyJ

I want dedicated servers, WAY more customization (emblem, titlecard, guns) Balanced perks and weapons, kill streak perks and no hacking/boosting (Impossible?) I also want Zombies mode and a mode where glitchers can have fun in like a private match, where there is no patches. Then maybe from that game mode, they could learn what to patch online, but still keep that as a testing zone for fun. Or maybe a private match setting for each patch?

What i do not want to see is noob-tube, i dont want a knife by default, knife should be a perk or a weapon, not something everyone has. I also dont want shitty underused snipers (Dragunav, WA2K) {Thats my opinions
Last edited by MrJC ; 05-24-2011 at 04:12 AM.
05-24-2011, 02:08 AM #2
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
What I do want to see:

Dedicated Servers
New Game Modes
Better hit detection

Currency System
Bans
Crappy sniper tuning
Last edited by lilnatsfan44 ; 05-24-2011 at 02:13 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

ImTrippinHoes, txlonghorn97
05-24-2011, 02:18 AM #3
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
pancakes... but i honestly want a create your own camo thing, like you can make it whatever, they could have layouts like tiger and stuff and you choose colors or custom
05-24-2011, 02:40 AM #4
I want dedicated servers, WAY more customization (emblem, titlecard, guns) Balanced perks and weapons, kill streak perks and no hacking/boosting (Impossible?) I also want Zombies mode and a mode where glitchers can have fun in like a private match, where there is no patches. Then maybe from that game mode, they could learn what to patch online, but still keep that as a testing zone for fun. Or maybe a private match setting for each patch?

What i do not want to see is noob-tube, i dont want a knife by default, knife should be a perk or a weapon, not something everyone has. I also dont want shitty underused snipers (Dragunav, WA2K) {Thats my opinions
05-24-2011, 02:45 AM #5
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
OMg i would love for bounces to come back, they were the best thing ever on cod 4
05-24-2011, 04:13 AM #6
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post
What I do want to see:

Dedicated Servers
New Game Modes
Better hit detection

Currency System
Bans
Crappy sniper tuning

I think they're going to keep the same damage or even lower and almost the same recoil to make the game harder, also currency system is not that bad at all, and bans I think some people deserved the ban....

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
pancakes... but i honestly want a create your own camo thing, like you can make it whatever, they could have layouts like tiger and stuff and you choose colors or custom

custom camo's :love:

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Originally posted by AShiftyJ View Post

They're not going to have a zombie's mode and I agree with the no patches playlist. Also playing CoD without a knife would feel extremely weird and I agree with not having guns no one uses :y:
05-24-2011, 04:17 AM #7
socomrebel
Vault dweller
I want
the original good sniping (idc how you do it)
Dedicated servers
the original unlocking system cuz buying everything is boring and time consuming
more customization
a satisfying ending that makes sense
keep customizable private matches
back to level 70 top
desert eagles and gold ones
(BASICALLY MY COD 4 BACK)
05-24-2011, 11:14 AM #8
What i would Like to see :
Well first of all i would like to see the ability to quick scope once again as it was a big part of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, A great feature that i would like to see added is what many people had in their "Patches" Forge, forge would be good for private match so that people can possibly create their own maps to play on by using a menu of items like barriers and truck etc. A great feature would be Zombies with the modern guns but even if there was mini games online like there was in the modded patches such as the zombies patch and the hide and seek. One other thing that i would like to see is some dedicated servers to stop the lag. More customization introduced in the form of weapons and camouflage so that we can truly make each player unique. I would like to see some more freedom of movement for example being able to get in Vehicles and drive them but not quite to the extent of other games such as Battlefield Bad Company 2. Lastly i would like to see the ability to record games like in black ops but then transfer them to our hdd's or even upload them to a collection Point where we can download them to our Computers but the collection point idea would require a separate server to upload from to ensure very little lag.

One thing that must never come back is the Nuke it caused too much boosting and it ruined FFA due to this maby they should just keep a report system.

Thats just my opinion what do you think ?
05-24-2011, 11:40 AM #9
Ada Wong
So cute!
No report system
More bolt action rifles
Mini games like hide and seek.
Dedicated servers.
In game video recording.
05-24-2011, 07:27 PM #10
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by BNPunish View Post
No report system
More bolt action rifles
Mini games like hide and seek.
Dedicated servers.
In game video recording.

why is so many people against report system?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo