05-29-2011, 07:16 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Modern warfare 3 Spec ops ranking system || 29/05/11 || Source: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The highly anticipated Modern Warfare 3 is said to have hugely improved its Spec Ops gamemode and this near about proves the progress being made...

Spec ops has been confirmed to feature a ranking system that will unlock new items

"will have its own progressive ranking system allowing you to unlock weapons, gear, killstreaks" confirmed Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling.

Spec Ops will also expand on its on/offline debut in Modern Warfare 2 to include plenty of variety added Bowling.

"Spec Ops in MW3 is massive containing some of everything, from missions to survival mode using MP locations, SP locations, & more."

It really looks that modern warfare 3 is stepping up hugely from modern warfare 2, and spec ops will not be a "bore" and will actually be played by hardcore players too as i see that hopefully leaderboards will be added :y:

This looks like it will take the place of combat training in black ops which can be used to hone your skills both online and offline.

I was mainly looking forward to the multiplayer of the game but spec ops is creeping into some of the limelight from the rest of the game Awesome face
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-29-2011 at 07:29 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Ada Wong, User23434
05-29-2011, 07:31 PM #2
D.anny
~ Danny .
Holy shit looking forward to BF3 and Mw3 o_O Same shit lol BF3 MW3 xD
05-29-2011, 07:31 PM #3
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
cooooooooooooooooooooooool. this is going to be sick! and there probably will be combat training. but **** yea this is going to be sick especially since there is matchmaking i think too!!

Damn the weekend after MW3 comes out is going to be ****ing awesome! Battlefield 3 and MW3 all day
05-29-2011, 07:32 PM #4
Ayanami
Error… Cat invasion!
Cant wait to see what is in store for us! Awesome face
05-29-2011, 07:59 PM #5
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
MW3 will be amazing.
05-29-2011, 09:52 PM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff
i didnt play spec ops much in mw2 but this looks like it will be as competitive as the multiplayer Smile with all the new details i cant wait this game is gonna be sick
05-29-2011, 09:57 PM #7
XKevin356
Are you high?
yea i never like spec ops in mw2 but in mw3 it looks like a huge step up i will alawys like zombies more though but great info btw
05-30-2011, 01:11 AM #8
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
That would be so sick if they had like a race level something time based like MW2 and the snowmobile level incorporated in the leaderboards. I can already see that being something alot of people would be interested in.
05-30-2011, 02:37 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
So IW seen that zombies is a success and adding a mode which is close to that.....with a twist
Sounds close to what halo has going on too and trey........

Sounds good none the less
Want to see if they change the maps for this or what
05-30-2011, 02:39 PM #10
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo