05-30-2011, 09:47 PM #1
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What game modes do you want to see in MW3?

I personally think that Team Deathmatch should be removed. Why? I think its getting a little boring, and its too basic.

I think Search and Destory should be brought into MW3 because I know a lot of people who only play Search and Destory, and it is a great game mode for ranking up.

I also think that there should be some new game modes, such as, a game mode that is like free-for-all, but it gives every player a different challenge, so there could be a challenge called get 3 headshots in 1 minute to get the stopping power perk. I think this would be a great game mode because it would add an extra edge to the perks, and you couldn't just unlock them by going up in the ranks.

Finally, I think wager match should go, it allowed players to buy pretty much anything, and it didn't really take a huge skill level. You could go into a wager match get lucky and get a great killstreak which should be awarded for challenges, or for leveling up.

So what do you guys think? Discuss.
05-30-2011, 09:52 PM #2
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Zombieland. Activsion should hire Hawkins. Nuff said.

The following 3 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

BlazingDope, getxscared, Skyl1n3
05-30-2011, 09:55 PM #3
redraiderark
Are you high?
TDM should stay even know i never play it. Its great for new players and its good for just playing now and again.Its a classic and will never be removed. I would like to see S&Awesome face, Demolition and Team Tack back. Some new game modes would be nice but i dont really like Wager matches.
05-30-2011, 09:56 PM #4
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Zombieland. Activsion should hire Hawkins. Nuff said.

Agreed! Zombieland best patch ever! Happy.
05-30-2011, 10:10 PM #5
Team Deathmatch is the most popular playlist. I rarely play it either, but I doubt it would ever be removed.

I'm a big Search and Destroy player so I'll be happy with that, which I'd imagine would be coming back along with all the others. Although, I thought it would be cool if there was a doubles playlist with a mix of game modes like Team Tactical, but only for a team of two.

MW also needs to do something with the organizing of their playlists. They need to have a Core/Hardcore/etc list like WaW/BO did otherwise they will run out of room and have to remove others like they had to with MW2.
05-30-2011, 10:15 PM #6
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by Travis View Post
Team Deathmatch is the most popular playlist. I rarely play it either, but I doubt it would ever be removed.

I'm a big Search and Destroy player so I'll be happy with that, which I'd imagine would be coming back along with all the others. Although, I thought it would be cool if there was a doubles playlist with a mix of game modes like Team Tactical, but only for a team of two.

MW also needs to do something with the organizing of their playlists. They need to have a Core/Hardcore/etc list like WaW/BO did otherwise they will run out of room and have to remove others like they had to with MW2.

Yeah I know, I highly doubt it will be removed, but personally I think it just needs an improvement or to be trashed Happy.

I'm also a big SnD player, its a great way of leveling up, and it doesn't involve to much camping, its also the best game mode to play in a party :y: And yeah I think team tactical should be in MW3, it was good practice for beginners and it was also good for the people who didn't like playing in big teams.

And I think the way Blackops had the playlists was kind of good, like the idea of a prestige playlist, were only people who have reached the level of prestige were allowed to play, but yeah I think that the playlists do still need to be organized in some sort of way :y:
05-30-2011, 10:17 PM #7
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
They should take suggestions from the community and highlight a user created game mode once a month.
05-30-2011, 10:20 PM #8
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by Stansy View Post
They should take suggestions from the community and highlight a user created game mode once a month.

Yeah that would be a great idea! Like have a poll where users submit their game modes, then the people behind MW3 can decide which one they think would suit best, and the game mode which won would stay active on the playlists for a set amount of time :y:
05-30-2011, 10:25 PM #9
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
Zombieland FTW
06-01-2011, 11:59 PM #10
redraiderark
Are you high?
Ye after reading the posts Zombielands over any gamelist. IW should let us use that patch again in private match.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo