05-31-2011, 10:08 PM #1
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Join the protest by liking and favoriting this video. Modern Warfare 3 is a NEW game and we should not have to pay just to access all the new features. All major social networking websites are free, so why should Call of Duty Elite be any different?

The following 4 users say thank you to Chrome Playa for this useful post:

amplif1er, Curtyy, JakeM, Mezzid

The following 4 users groaned at Chrome Playa for this awful post:

BestDayandAge, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, MW3Glitchers, Porter_Justice
05-31-2011, 10:31 PM #2
get work, then u have money to afford those things -.-
05-31-2011, 10:43 PM #3
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Chrome
Join the protest by liking and favoriting this video. Modern Warfare 3 is a NEW game and we should not have to pay just to access all the new features. All major social networking websites are free, so why should Call of Duty Elite be any different?

I do agree that we shouldn't have to pay for this, but it's almost no different than over-paying for map packs. You will still be able to fully utilize the game. No one will have an advantage over you gun wise.

Why don't we wait a bit longer before protesting? We don't even know the price yet. Maybe it would be cheaper than what we pay now.. We just need to wait a bit.

The following user thanked IL--U--IK--IE for this useful post:

Markie-
05-31-2011, 10:45 PM #4
ummm i kinda think you should stop just posting gun shop videos type some stuff

The following user groaned -Steven- for this awful post:

05-31-2011, 10:55 PM #5
Map packs are free when you subscribe to this, lets say they release two map packs thats 30 euro, and assuming its around 5 euro per month thats 6 months of payment you got there.
Its just like buying another game, don't buy it if you don't want to.
I agree Activision are a bunch of money whoring bitches, but remember that you still have everything that is already in COD for free, you just get a few OUT OF GAME features if you pay.
So, I won't join the protest, ESPECIALLY since the subscription is 100% optional.

Also, I really hate that guns4hire, he has the worst opinion ever and his information is usually wrong.

The following user thanked FlyingIrishMan for this useful post:

Curtyy
05-31-2011, 11:11 PM #6
Markie-
[move]Round 60 on Der Riese Woohoo! ^^ Yay[/move]
Originally posted by IE View Post
I do agree that we shouldn't have to pay for this, but it's almost no different than over-paying for map packs. You will still be able to fully utilize the game. No one will have an advantage over you gun wise.

Why don't we wait a bit longer before protesting? We don't even know the price yet. Maybe it would be cheaper than what we pay now.. We just need to wait a bit.

Thank you! I couldn't say it better myself! A good example is PSN it's free, but then there is PSN+, You have to pay for it, but PSN is STILL free... I mean we don't even know what they're offering, entirely! People calm down! It's OPTIONAL nobody is FORCING you to subscribe to it gosh! and you think GUNN'S is making this for fun? NO, he's making money by posting his videos which are ONLY speculation.... I am not joining the protest :P He's getting people mad when he doesn't even know what it is to the full extent.... >:(
Last edited by Markie- ; 05-31-2011 at 11:15 PM.
05-31-2011, 11:57 PM #7
Mateen
pretty chill guy
Ill just post this again since it is my opinion...

Originally posted by another user
Wow so much wrong information is being spread.

First of all, call of duty elite is a FREE service. Only some parts are paid. The paid parts are not yet known. The free parts are, and they include stat tracking, groups, and much more.

My guess on what the Paid aspects of call of duty elite will be? Dedicated servers....
06-01-2011, 02:23 AM #8
BestDayandAge
Are you high?
just to make sure from any confusion
You must login or register to view this content.
06-01-2011, 09:29 AM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
You will be paying like $5 a month and you get free map packs and a cool combat record :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo