06-08-2011, 04:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i was watching the gameplay for MW3 and there was a guy in last stand, thats f***ing stupid. :n00b:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users groaned at moeinyoho for this awful post:

hTx_Stunna_713, Octavia, Panda., riotmost, thalx
06-08-2011, 04:11 PM #2
AndyFraser
Glasgow Rangers Champions
Where abouts in the video? How many mins in?
06-08-2011, 04:14 PM #3
KillaPwner
Who’s Jim Erased?
It's singleplayer, it has been in there on SP since cod2.

The following 3 users say thank you to KillaPwner for this useful post:

atifI0, b0snian, User23434
06-08-2011, 04:18 PM #4
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by moeinyoho View Post
So i was watching the gameplay for MW3 and there was a guy in last stand, thats f***ing stupid. :n00b:

1. It's in campaign not in multiplayer so might not be in the MP
2. It's still in very early stages so they have 5 months to decide to take it off
3. They say they are "listening to the community" if this happens it would be gone in the multiplayer

And I hardly care if Last Stand is in the campaign, if it's in the MP then I would care but for now, we have no info about the multiplayer yet.
06-08-2011, 04:26 PM #5
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by moeinyoho View Post
So i was watching the gameplay for MW3 and there was a guy in last stand, thats f***ing stupid. :n00b:

dude this is all campaign /facepalm
06-08-2011, 05:40 PM #6
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
I'm still on the fence on if they should bring back "DEATH STREAKS" what's your opinion on them ?? The only good one was MARTYRDOM I think or COPY CAT but I don't know if they should be brought back at all.
06-08-2011, 06:49 PM #7
Originally posted by ClutchLikeBenny View Post
1. It's in campaign not in multiplayer so might not be in the MP
2. It's still in very early stages so they have 5 months to decide to take it off
3. They say they are "listening to the community" if this happens it would be gone in the multiplayer

And I hardly care if Last Stand is in the campaign, if it's in the MP then I would care but for now, we have no info about the multiplayer yet.

lol theyre listening to the community XD sadly they listen to the wrong side of the community, just look at cod bo -.- all they propably read is their forum which is full of 12yo -.-
06-08-2011, 06:56 PM #8
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by SUPERIMIAINI View Post
I'm still on the fence on if they should bring back "DEATH STREAKS" what's your opinion on them ?? The only good one was MARTYRDOM I think or COPY CAT but I don't know if they should be brought back at all.

you tell martydom is good?! :fu:

I lost lots of nukes because of that !
06-08-2011, 06:59 PM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by SUPERIMIAINI View Post

I personally don't think death streaks should be brought back, why should you be rewarded for dying loads?? doesn't make sense. :p
06-08-2011, 07:11 PM #10
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Originally posted by BNPunish View Post
you tell martydom is good?! :fu:

I lost lots of nukes because of that !

Let me rephrase I meant "useful" after-all death streaks are just for that to help you break out of a death streak.... soo I know a lot of people say you shouldn't be rewarded for dieing but I don't know I could honestly go either way on Death Streaks.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I personally don't think death streaks should be brought back, why should you be rewarded for dying loads?? doesn't make sense. :p

I know, I know I don't care either way. In MW2 i tried to kill and keep it moving I knew what was coming sooo you adapt!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo