08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-10-2011, 04:58 PM #83
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Cyber.Codes View Post
What a waste of a thread! I'm sure there has already been about half a dozen
of these kind of threads have been posted.

Then why reply..

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by .JackDee.
At least black ops has not been hacked like modern warfail

:dumb: black ops had been hacked on wii and ps3 I dont know about xbox i dont have one Ps3 had a prestige hack wii has modded lobbies.
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-10-2011 at 05:01 PM.
08-10-2011, 06:10 PM #84
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by l View Post
Then why reply..

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

:dumb: black ops had been hacked on wii and ps3 I dont know about xbox i dont have one Ps3 had a prestige hack wii has modded lobbies.

Yea but they can fix it for example you go and do the prestige hack now and have fun with the ban
08-10-2011, 06:29 PM #85
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by .JackDee.
Yea but they can fix it for example you go and do the prestige hack now and have fun with the ban

It still was hacked :dumb:
08-10-2011, 06:49 PM #86
shwig2
Gym leader
I lmfao at your sig xD

What's to laugh about in my sig? I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. I've read your posts in this thread and it seems to me you still haven't come up with a viable and comprehensive response. In your 'opinion', why is BO SO bad?
08-10-2011, 06:57 PM #87
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by shwig2 View Post
What's to laugh about in my sig? I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. I've read your posts in this thread and it seems to me you still haven't come up with a viable and comprehensive response. In your 'opinion', why is BO SO bad?

Your sigs shit , and im with you on this black ops is good Happy
08-10-2011, 06:58 PM #88
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by shwig2 View Post

Menu Lag, In game lag, There guns are way to weak. anything else to explain.. o yea and wii version is un secure
08-10-2011, 11:42 PM #89
shwig2
Gym leader
Menu Lag, In game lag, There guns are way to weak. anything else to explain.. o yea and wii version is un secure

Menu lag - deal with it, its the menu, not a 50 killstreak.

In game lag - yes, it sucks but it has gotten much better, again, deal with it.

Weak guns - Are you mad because they don't fit your play style and you can't kill anyone? Get better at the game. If the guns bother you, play Hardcore. I manage kills all day long without issue. Cry about it.

Wii - version is unsecure. Do you have a Wii and play BO on it? I'm certain you don't.
08-11-2011, 12:35 AM #90
1337JESUS
Vault dweller
If Black Ops sucks so bad, why did you get to 15th?
08-11-2011, 12:44 AM #91
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms! all i got to say is Mw3 better not ban for prestige hacking. prestige hacking did not effect other people game play all it did was caused rage on the Mics and all you had to do is the mute button God made for a reason.

Edit: you all can groan my post i dont care its called this is my Opinion and the forum is about Mw3 discussion..

Black Ops literally killed my PS3. ROFL forgot the rest of my post.. But yeah I got it on the day of release got home, put it in the system played about 15minutes and the PS3 froze, and wouldn't turn on or spit the disk out.. (it never showed any signs of trouble before that)
Last edited by Kidd Cold ; 08-11-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo