08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-09-2011, 03:54 AM #56
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
3Arch made a decent game... it wasn't the best, wasn't the worst.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Fuhrer
08-09-2011, 01:00 PM #57
whitey775
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
yes i have been reading the thread.
for the most part i do understand what you are saying.
but what guns are weak, i dont have a problem with any gun. if you think they are weak then just play hardcore where every gun is like 1 - 2 bullet kill.
what is wrong with the physics? i dont see a problem with the physics.
what exactly is laggy on the menu? does it not react to your controller or something?
and as for graphics, i dont think graphics determine how good a game is, they are just a nice added visual to look at. gameplay is more important than graphics. and the gameplay is just fine.

Seriously you know nothing about Lag Ops on PS3. In the first two weeks it was near impossible to play online because of the lag issues that Treyarch failed to sort out for ages. It didnt run at the same fram rate as Xbox. And also it was a pretty poor game! Treyarch favoured Xbox because Microsoft paid them to, why else would they do it? So stop criticising what you know nothing about.
08-09-2011, 01:06 PM #58
Originally posted by l View Post
So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms! all i got to say is Mw3 better not ban for prestige hacking. prestige hacking did not effect other people game play all it did was caused rage on the Mics and all you had to do is the mute button God made for a reason.

Edit: you all can groan my post i dont care its called this is my Opinion and the forum is about Mw3 discussion..
i have to agree with you the ****ing lag on bo is the worst i have ever experience on my ps3 console!

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
3Arch made a decent game... it wasn't the best, wasn't the worst.
are you ****ing kidding me?black ops is the worst call of duty title there is!

The following user groaned Bama205 for this awful post:

Fuhrer
08-09-2011, 01:24 PM #59
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
Who cares who makes the games. Every game has its flaws so quit bitching. You all will buy the game whether it sucks or not.
08-09-2011, 01:47 PM #60
Originally posted by Bama205 View Post
are you ****ing kidding me?black ops is the worst call of duty title there is!

that is a matter of opinion, and in my opinion mw2 was the worst.

The following user groaned reddragon3999 for this awful post:

GodDrinksPepsi
08-09-2011, 02:16 PM #61
that is a matter of opinion, and in my opinion mw2 was the worst.

you right....
we all have our opinions and IMO i rather get noobtube then lag
08-09-2011, 02:18 PM #62
Originally posted by Bama205 View Post
you right....
we all have our opinions and IMO i rather get noobtube then lag

for me its the other way, i hate getting tubed but i can deal with lag, besides i have good connection and tend to get host alot.
08-09-2011, 02:19 PM #63
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
for me its the other way, i hate getting tubed but i can deal with lag, besides i have good connection and tend to get host alot.
The reason why there is no lag on Xbox is cause of Treyarch made black ops directly for Xbox they imported it on ps3. Thats why Fag ops on ps3 sucks
08-09-2011, 02:20 PM #64
i get host alot but,its the fake 3 bar laggie faggots who piss me off

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo