08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-09-2011, 03:27 PM #65
Originally posted by l View Post
The reason why there is no lag on Xbox is cause of Treyarch made black ops directly for Xbox they imported it on ps3. Thats why Fag ops on ps3 sucks

omg i ****ing get it you dont like black ops on the ps3. you can stop bitching about it now. besides its been fixed for why a while. why are you dwelling in the past on an issue that has been resolved?
08-09-2011, 03:37 PM #66
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
omg i ****ing get it you dont like black ops on the ps3. you can stop bitching about it now. besides its been fixed for why a while. why are you dwelling in the past on an issue that has been resolved?

Its not really resolved there is still lag.
08-09-2011, 03:41 PM #67
Its not really resolved there is still lag.

i have played on the ps3 version and i have seen my friends play on it, they nor i didnt get that bad of lag, maybe a little but its just as much as i get on xbox. there is no way to remove lag without dedicated servers. even with dedicated servers there is still a chance of lag.
08-09-2011, 04:55 PM #68
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
i have played on the ps3 version and i have seen my friends play on it, they nor i didnt get that bad of lag, maybe a little but its just as much as i get on xbox. there is no way to remove lag without dedicated servers. even with dedicated servers there is still a chance of lag.

Ok........
08-09-2011, 10:26 PM #69
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by another user

Please tell me this won't be better can you tell the diffrence...
08-10-2011, 01:49 AM #70
Please tell me this won't be better can you tell the diffrence...

ok, what am i supposed to compare this to? black ops multiplayer or zombies? because that is spec ops, so it would be better to compare it to zombies and i think zombies looks better.
08-10-2011, 02:06 AM #71
Toker Face
Huge heart, small dick
I don't like Black Ops either but I don't think its a fail. Would a fail game really be the best selling game of all time right now? You think about it.
08-10-2011, 02:18 AM #72
realskillz
Bounty hunter
Ok... lets get on this first IW is not making THE MP AT ALL its Raven Software the same ones who made the map packs for Black Ops... next IW brought us One Man Army Commando Danger Close and a big case of knife lunge... Black Ops took out all that but the knife lunge.. yes black ops had its problems ...and still has some but its not all on 3arch Activison has a say on what platform to be on most... and thats why Microsoft Pays Activison Not IW SledgeHammer Raven Software or 3Arch.... and did you know this JD_2020 Josh Olin
@
@ManFlashX Treyarch is making #MW3 on the Wii, yes.

so 3arch is even helping with Mw3 too so if your gonna be mad be mad at Activison not the people they tell what todo

The following user thanked realskillz for this useful post:

kleszyk
08-10-2011, 02:25 AM #73
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
ok, what am i supposed to compare this to? black ops multiplayer or zombies? because that is spec ops, so it would be better to compare it to zombies and i think zombies looks better.

Zombies gets boring.. This is non stop you don't know whats going to happen next... you can't just circle the map like Fag ops Zombies or world at war zombies

The following user groaned GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

Fuhrer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo