Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Free MW3 Doritos Codes


  1. amplif1er Why are you reading this?

    Join Date Apr 2010

    Posts 694

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 7328

    10-22-2011 11:30 AM #1 Free MW3 Doritos Codes

    Well I was browsing the interwebs and came across this post on another forum didn't see it anywhere here so I thought i would share it with you guys. All you have to do is look on the outside of the bag and theres a code THATS IT

    EXAMPLE:

  2. Aristotle Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 182

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 150

    10-22-2011 05:53 PM #11

    If u get caught snapping pics of the codes do u think theyll get mad?

  3. amplif1er Why are you reading this?

    Join Date Apr 2010

    Posts 694

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 7328

    10-22-2011 06:12 PM #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If u get caught snapping pics of the codes do u think theyll get mad?
    if they do just play it off and say you were just showing ur friend the bag with MW3 on it 'you thought it was cool'

  4. Aristotle Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 182

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 150

    10-22-2011 07:12 PM #13

    Quote Originally Posted by amplif1er [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    if they do just play it off and say you were just showing ur friend the bag with MW3 on it 'you thought it was cool'
    haha ok and i will pretend like im making a vid " hey max here are some of the mw3 doritos i told u about... U didnt even beleive me lol"

  5. Join Date Oct 2011

    Posts 352

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 664

    10-22-2011 07:28 PM #14

    Quote Originally Posted by amplif1er [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Well I was browsing the interwebs and came across this post on another forum didn't see it anywhere here so I thought i would share it with you guys. All you have to do is look on the outside of the bag and theres a code THATS IT

    EXAMPLE:
    FYI works on Mega Xp ones xD. At 18.5 hours now!!!

  6. Stealth_Tek At least I can fight

    Join Date Jul 2009

    Posts 2,374

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 3513

    10-23-2011 05:13 PM #15

    Lol. "What's that kid doing over there with a camera and a handful of Doritos?.."

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stealth_Tek For This Useful Post:


  8. AndreeU +cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3

    Join Date Sep 2011

    Posts 733

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 335

    10-23-2011 07:23 PM #16

    Quote Originally Posted by amplif1er [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Well I was browsing the interwebs and came across this post on another forum didn't see it anywhere here so I thought i would share it with you guys. All you have to do is look on the outside of the bag and theres a code THATS IT

    EXAMPLE:
    i dont understand what the code is meant to do, is it something special or over rated for the consoles and MW3.

  9. Bomb789 :needa:

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 2,590

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 9915

    10-26-2011 12:36 PM #17

    Quote Originally Posted by amplif1er [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    if they do just play it off and say you were just showing ur friend the bag with MW3 on it 'you thought it was cool'
    Hey dude could you get me a few codes I will pay ya vbux for them!!

  10. Join Date Mar 2010

    Posts 987

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 1474

    10-26-2011 02:02 PM #18

    Do the Doritos have MW3 advertising on the bags???

    I looked at Walmart and they had no Doritos with MW3 advertising...so I just wanted to find out from you guys who have codes! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

  11. spark32 Iím too L33T

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 1,412

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 2329

    10-27-2011 01:12 AM #19

    Quote Originally Posted by DEREKTROTTER [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ah, i see why that kid in auctions was selling a load

    he's probably been around a few supermarkets :lol:
    Bro I live in Canada, we don't have 2XP codes in the store. That's not how I'm getting them all :P

  12. Dopey NGU :/

    Join Date Jul 2008

    Posts 9,813

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 60703

    10-27-2011 01:30 AM #20

    Quote Originally Posted by spark32 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Bro I live in Canada, we don't have 2XP codes in the store. That's not how I'm getting them all :P
    How ARE you getting them?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •