11-15-2011, 03:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys im looking for some boosters for domination or tbh watever we can, BOOSTING ALL HOURS I CAN

Add PSN zzzzzz_U_2_Ezy for boosting
maximum ppl 10 but everyone add just incase sum 1 is nt avalible

RULES no killing or annoying everyone result is u get kicked strait after and replaced

PS TURN OFFFFFFFF YOUR RECORDER GUYS BECAUSE WE DNT WANNA GET CAUGHT 4 THIS
11-15-2011, 04:57 PM #11
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by blood9656 View Post
How ironic the kid who's copying down names and waging a "war" on boosters calling them loosers.

how is it ironic? i spent max 2 minutes , snapping the and reporting. You on the other end spend hours on end in a room , shooting friends face to face on a game that doesn't even have a month out on the market... so yea my FACTUAL statement stands. LOSERS!
11-15-2011, 05:08 PM #12
1Jammie1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by psameht View Post
how is it ironic? i spent max 2 minutes , snapping the and reporting. You on the other end spend hours on end in a room , shooting friends face to face on a game that doesn't even have a month out on the market... so yea my FACTUAL statement stands. LOSERS!

I haven't even boosted... It's not the time you spend reporting them it's the fact you do, you do realise this will have no effect, this thread is no proof of people boosting.
11-15-2011, 05:10 PM #13
Ameht!
Dark Knight
I haven't even boosted... It's not the time you spend reporting them it's the fact you do, you do realise this will have no effect, this thread is no proof of people boosting.

wait til they check your accounts thanks to your gamertags.
11-15-2011, 05:53 PM #14
1Jammie1
Bounty hunter
wait til they check your accounts thanks to your gamertags.

Still no proof of boosting, unless they have absolute proof they can't ban you...
11-15-2011, 06:22 PM #15
We are too much, so they can't ban us stupid guy --" The 3/4 of the people are boosting, and no proof because they can't see our games. This is a forum of hacking and glitches so if you don't like that please leave this forum.

The following 4 users say thank you to H4CK_De_TRiiZo for this useful post:

Lofti, Mugen904, SirBluffz, skillz369

The following user groaned H4CK_De_TRiiZo for this awful post:

11-15-2011, 06:36 PM #16
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Still no proof of boosting, unless they have absolute proof they can't ban you...

you better hope so
11-19-2011, 06:15 PM #17
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by jeremylaner View Post
We are too much, so they can't ban us stupid guy --" The 3/4 of the people are boosting, and no proof because they can't see our games. This is a forum of hacking and glitches so if you don't like that please leave this forum.

You must login or register to view this content.
11-19-2011, 06:58 PM #18
You must login or register to view this content.

It is not a cheat, not a hack and even not a glitch so ...
11-19-2011, 07:04 PM #19
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by jeremylaner View Post
It is not a cheat, not a hack and even not a glitch so ...

dude are you ok , BOOSTING = CHEATING

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo