11-16-2011, 12:13 AM #1
DinoFreak
I'm le back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since nobody is gonna stand up and say anything id ecided to do it myself.

Why the hell hack the game?
There some people thats ay it's bad allready with out hacks.
Theres people that say that everyone should play the game as it used to (im with this one)
There's people that want to cheat (figure out) a way to hack it and get 10th prestige and or mod their stats.

Even on private match, you guys want to hack it EVEN on private match.

FOR WHAT?

modding stats?
Prestige hacking?

"just for fun"

In my personal opinion the game should be played as it's used to be, not by "having fun" I wanna have fun witht he game, LEGIT
no modding nor hacking.

People tried to hack on the first day.

I addmit on my time (mw2, COD 4) ive hacked.
Not gonna lie i admit it.
But mw3 for me it seems as its good enough, don't even bother trying to ruin the game.
There some people that wanna play legit.(like me)
And don't have to watch other "having fun" by hacking there stats or moding there prestige.

Sincerly, CherryXD.

Video Toughts of moding class name and or clan tag:

not me in the video.

Last edited by DinoFreak ; 11-16-2011 at 12:19 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to DinoFreak for this useful post:

Classy., HiiddenDespaiir, Lt_Larry

The following 22 users groaned at DinoFreak for this awful post:

-Luke, .Sw1FT.-_-, Assassin, AyeeLG, ClutchNastii671, DEREKTROTTER, HecmanHD, Jakeyy, johnw6619, Monster-Energy, morgan8088, MP_MAFIA, Munky, plasma_lemon, SBOSS, Shootprado, sunce99, SuperYuper, vSaBoTeuR x, willrocks16, Wondoh, xLew--
11-16-2011, 05:00 PM #29
D-Mac
Haxor!
Originally posted by blood9656 View Post
I never hacked MW2 but i have a lot of friends who did and we never messed up online games, we only did it for the guns and the rank and then mainly played custom gamemodes in a private match.

Must have mis-understood my post. No hacks involved in that description. I just love to run & gun
11-16-2011, 05:03 PM #30
1Jammie1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mac View Post
Must have mis-understood my post. No hacks involved in that description. I just love to run & gun

Oh i thought you meant people would mod to get killstreaks and stuff, sorry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo