11-19-2011, 02:56 AM #1
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Only works on XBOX just change your gamertag and you can have more than 24 hours of DEW XP Dancing
11-19-2011, 01:58 PM #11
pop33
Cooking up some nades
I have a trick to make dewxp website think that you didnĀ“t apply any time on your gamer id. Maybe this can make us get more than 24 hours of double xp. Contact me if you have already wasted 24 hours of dewxp on your account. Maybe we have luck! ^^
11-19-2011, 03:41 PM #12
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Lol I thought it was clear that I meant that you use more 2x XP codes if you change your gamertag.
11-19-2011, 05:25 PM #13
pop33
Cooking up some nades
Originally posted by ReKoGNiiTioN
Lol I thought it was clear that I meant that you use more 2x XP codes if you change your gamertag.

I mean for PS3, XBOX and without changing any gamertag or paying... Not Happy or Sad
11-20-2011, 11:15 AM #14
Ahstro
I record in HD for VBUX!
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Obviously.......

If anyone actually thought they were going to get "more than 24hrs of DEW XP" without any DEW XP codes after reading this, then they have problems.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

No, not really, if you have any common sense.

the way he wrote it gave no indication that you would need more codes. if you read it it appears that all you have to do is change your gamertag to get 24 more hours.

OBVIOUSLY
11-20-2011, 01:24 PM #15
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Corrupts View Post
the way he wrote it gave no indication that you would need more codes. if you read it it appears that all you have to do is change your gamertag to get 24 more hours.

OBVIOUSLY

No, he said "you can have" - not "you will get". If this thread was about automatically getting free x2 xp, I think that point would have been emphasised. Anyway, I understood what he meant and I was correct.
11-20-2011, 07:39 PM #16
Originally posted by FRESHIX
from dr.pepper cans & doritos bags..
but i doubt they have any more left..

doritos bags and mountain dew, not dr pepper... seriously, lmao...
11-21-2011, 06:15 AM #17
Koltz
Banned
Originally posted by boogertwoshoes View Post
doritos bags and mountain dew, not dr pepper... seriously, lmao...

dr.pepper also.
you tard :dumb:
11-22-2011, 06:24 AM #18
Originally posted by FRESHIX
dr.pepper also.
you tard :dumb:

prove it, cause I'm almost certain that Pepsi (the makers of Dew) and Coke (makers of Pepper) would not be running the same promotion because they are competing companies...

again, prove what stupid things you type...

and what's with the name calling, are you 5? probably so...

The following user thanked boogertwoshoes for this useful post:

SiCKaZiTGeTz
11-22-2011, 03:39 PM #19
Originally posted by boogertwoshoes View Post
prove it, cause I'm almost certain that Pepsi (the makers of Dew) and Coke (makers of Pepper) would not be running the same promotion because they are competing companies...

again, prove what stupid things you type...

and what's with the name calling, are you 5? probably so...

since when did coke make dr pepper?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo