11-21-2011, 08:59 PM #1
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We may finally get this partially fixed, as Robert Bowling announced on his twitter (You must login or register to view this content.) earlier that the main priority over at IW is to "Address laggy connections."
Dont expect a full fix anytime soon, but you can look forward to an improved connection and less lag issues for most of you guys.
IW appears to be interacting with their community experiencing these problems: "we are talking with users, identifying the problem, and updating."

EDIT ---------------------------------------------
Also, for you guys having trouble with your Founder Status Beachead said via Twitter that "Founder status can take a while to appear." A link with steps to confirm you have successfully redeemed Founder Status: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Infamous. ; 11-21-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: New info
11-21-2011, 10:56 PM #2
jdman
Bounty hunter
IW still sucks...oh well.
11-22-2011, 12:17 AM #3
scarene1
I defeated!
Should have been fixed a lot sooner than now, imo the bf3 beta had less lag than this game, but hey that's what happens when you choose to have an internal beta
11-22-2011, 12:56 AM #4
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
i hope it's not just ps3 lag they fix. xbox still has lag too. whoever sprints past the corner first has the advantage, and since this game has A LOT of corners.... its annoying
11-22-2011, 01:03 AM #5
Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post
i hope it's not just ps3 lag they fix. xbox still has lag too. whoever sprints past the corner first has the advantage, and since this game has A LOT of corners.... its annoying
Knowing IW, they'll probably fix the xbox lag first :P

The following 2 users say thank you to FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

himpmund, Meeky
11-22-2011, 01:05 AM #6
Ameht!
Dark Knight
lol all you guys went and bought this game , same shit every year , you guys never learn and keep making the rich richer
11-22-2011, 03:49 AM #7
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
it's fun doh
11-22-2011, 04:53 PM #8
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by scarene1 View Post
Should have been fixed a lot sooner than now, imo the bf3 beta had less lag than this game, but hey that's what happens when you choose to have an internal beta

Ive said the exact same thing since launch of MW2, Black Ops and now MW3. Its crazy, you'd think they'd learn after 3 years thats it a recuring problem.
11-22-2011, 07:05 PM #9
War Dogz
WARDOGZ1919
This is why CoD needs dedicated servers, there are always problems within the first month of release, and they should know by now that there is always an overhal of players.. And to the people being bf3 fandicks just remember CoD beat your sales and that is why we are lagging and IW does not use dedicated servers because of this reason
11-22-2011, 09:45 PM #10
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by War
This is why CoD needs dedicated servers, there are always problems within the first month of release, and they should know by now that there is always an overhal of players.. And to the people being bf3 fandicks just remember CoD beat your sales and that is why we are lagging and IW does not use dedicated servers because of this reason

Yeah I agree, but PC got them and everyone was happy until they announced it was XP only in Ranked, not dedicated servers. I see BF3 superior to be truthful but I love them both.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo