11-22-2011, 06:56 PM #1
BillyxD
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im at like 2 days 18 hours played.. and im already 6th prestige lvl 7.. yes i boosted >.> but im done boosting now and gonna keep it legit from now on.

anyways what gamemode would bring it up the fastest?
11-22-2011, 07:05 PM #2
Probably one of the longer gamemodes like Domination or Demolition. They can both last around 20 minutes
11-22-2011, 07:13 PM #3
ThereWillBeBud
Do a barrel roll!
An hour in Team Deathmatch is the same as an hour in HQ so....
11-22-2011, 07:22 PM #4
Time played doesn't matter. What matters is average XP accumulated! So really the question is, what type of game mode can you accumulate more XP points? I've been playing Kill Confirmed which gives at least 6-9K XP.
11-22-2011, 07:24 PM #5
BillyxD
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by dznut5 View Post
Time played doesn't matter. What matters is average XP accumulated! So really the question is, what type of game mode can you accumulate more XP points? I've been playing Kill Confirmed which gives at least 6-9K XP.

i know. but what im saying is im trying to even out my time played and my prestige.. had a guy in SnD last night get real butt hurt with me being 6th prestige so he so called "reported me" so i want my playing time to seem more legit. but yea i guess ill do the longer gamemodes
11-22-2011, 07:25 PM #6
Originally posted by BillyxD View Post
im at like 2 days 18 hours played.. and im already 6th prestige lvl 7.. yes i boosted >.> but im done boosting now and gonna keep it legit from now on.

anyways what gamemode would bring it up the fastest?

I'm 2nd-3th prestige, 1 days and 15 hour, I play demolition, I think it's a nice time played
11-22-2011, 07:26 PM #7
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by ThereWillBeBud View Post
An hour in Team Deathmatch is the same as an hour in HQ so....

Although that may seem true, if you started a game of TDM at the exact same time as I started a game of HQ, I could rack up 12 minutes of playing time quicker than you because of the intermission between matches.
11-22-2011, 08:00 PM #8
ThereWillBeBud
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Although that may seem true, if you started a game of TDM at the exact same time as I started a game of HQ, I could rack up 12 minutes of playing time quicker than you because of the intermission between matches.

I realize that, I'm just saying that it's not like any game mode will give you more time played generally speaking. You might gain a minute from playing HQ, but if anything it's about relativity. Play the game mode you enjoy most and 2 hour of that will seem less than 2 hours of a game mode you feel obligated to play.
11-22-2011, 08:02 PM #9
Play HQ and do extremely shit.
11-22-2011, 08:04 PM #10
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by ThereWillBeBud View Post
I realize that, I'm just saying that it's not like any game mode will give you more time played generally speaking. You might gain a minute from playing HQ, but if anything it's about relativity. Play the game mode you enjoy most and 2 hour of that will seem less than 2 hours of a game mode you feel obligated to play.

Or, the guy shouldn't have boosted if he's that scared of what his stats look like.

The following user groaned Soldier. for this awful post:

aezorush

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo