11-22-2011, 11:44 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sooooo i been playing with shotguns don't ask why
However i have found one good shotgun

The Striker.........

It like it been ported from MW2 direct into this game and not going to lie it just as good. Ok in MW2 better shotguns to use but it still a good gun.

So the Striker is the best shotgun and only good shotgun in MW3. Not going to lie it good with whatever. That a sign of a good gun.
Throw on anything it works.

Anybody else been playing around with this thing ?
Pro tip......Extended Mags on shotguns increases the amount of pellets fired soooo freee stopping power.
11-22-2011, 11:57 PM #2
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Sooooo i been playing with shotguns don't ask why
However i have found one good shotgun

The Striker.........

It like it been ported from MW2 direct into this game and not going to lie it just as good. Ok in MW2 better shotguns to use but it still a good gun.

So the Striker is the best shotgun and only good shotgun in MW3. Not going to lie it good with whatever. That a sign of a good gun.
Throw on anything it works.

Anybody else been playing around with this thing ?
Pro tip......Extended Mags on shotguns increases the amount of pellets fired soooo freee stopping power.

it definitely is better than most shotguns. ive been using it and i even bought it via use gear with a prestige point and got it golden at like level 35 or so. i currently have 1456 kills with it and its amazing with extended mag + damage proficiency.
11-23-2011, 12:08 AM #3
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Ugh, I just hate how unbalanced the shotguns are. Remember how underused it was in MW2 because it just didn't even out with other shotguns? Now in MW3 I think it's still the same, but it's just the horrible other shotguns that make this stand out :/
11-23-2011, 12:08 AM #4
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
i F*CKING LOVE the Striker bro
11-23-2011, 12:09 AM #5
Assassin
Easter Egg!
shame spas 12 is the worst, i get hitmarkers when im 5feet away
11-23-2011, 12:18 AM #6
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
I wish the AA12 was as powerful as it was in MW2. AA12 + Extended Mags = Ownage
11-23-2011, 12:19 AM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Assassin. View Post
shame spas 12 is the worst, i get hitmarkers when im 5feet away

I think the same with most shotguns lol

Spas 12 i find you need to have super good aim and good connection or hit markers.

Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
it definitely is better than most shotguns. ive been using it and i even bought it via use gear with a prestige point and got it golden at like level 35 or so. i currently have 1456 kills with it and its amazing with extended mag + damage proficiency.

Am tempted to use it with damage but range and extended mags sooo good.

Originally posted by rawe
Ugh, I just hate how unbalanced the shotguns are. Remember how underused it was in MW2 because it just didn't even out with other shotguns? Now in MW3 I think it's still the same, but it's just the horrible other shotguns that make this stand out :/

AA12 was it bigger brother and could spam it more.
:/ now the aa12 weaker then the striker :S
I don't like the shotgun balance i think they got it wrong.............
11-23-2011, 12:45 AM #8
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I think the same with most shotguns lol

Spas 12 i find you need to have super good aim and good connection or hit markers.

Am tempted to use it with damage but range and extended mags sooo good.

AA12 was it bigger brother and could spam it more.
:/ now the aa12 weaker then the striker :S
I don't like the shotgun balance i think they got it wrong.............

They should just have kept the shotguns exactly the same and port it over and there wouldnt be complaints now they are underpowered
11-23-2011, 12:47 AM #9
HomelandSec
League Champion
The Striker- Yeah its the best shotgun.

- Wish they brought the AA12+ Extended Mags, Remember that in snd where people would spray that lol...
11-23-2011, 12:50 AM #10
The striker is for noobs. The 1887 is the Gentleman's shotgun.

The following user thanked MATT23116 for this useful post:

Pimp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo