Post: How to unlock Winter Camo without being an Elite founder!!!
12-03-2011, 04:25 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i literally just screamed because i got it working; i've had this idea since the whole data editing on elite thing came about and im happy to find it actually works!
if you guys need any more help with this, read You must login or register to view this content. guide and it should clear things up.

1. log into Elite and go to your custom classes
2. click on any of your classes and go to the "camouflage" section
3. (i used classic camo for this) right click on any camo you already have unlocked and click "inspect elements"
4. once done that, change what i highlighted in this picture:
You must login or register to view this content.
to this:
5. now, change the actual camouflage name to "Winter" but finding this:
where it says "Classic" change it to this (it has to be with the capital and all!)
(it should also change the name of the "Classic" camo on the pic but it still has its design.
6. once you've done that, just select the "Winter/Classic" camo and click "Select" (it may show dog tags next to camouflage at the top right.)
7. now go ahead and send it to the game and it should say success! (if not, elite might be bugging out (surprise, surprise) or you typed in something wrong)
8. now wait for a message in game to pop up about the classes (the message might now show up, this is a problem with elite but luckily i got it first try, so keep trying!)
9. enjoy your (nasty) Winter camo!

here's some proof that it works, me showing my camouflages menu that doesnt have the winter camo option yet my Scar has it:
some more proof in game with it to also show that it doesnt only show it in create a class:
as far as im concerned, i found this. but big ups to You must login or register to view this content.for even finding something like this.
Last edited by Tustin ; 12-03-2011 at 04:46 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

.Kryptonite, Arman M., Bawszorz, glav_pure, Labolab, Lopez., R0DRAG0, RaptorBoy25, Rip The Jacker, RiZ-N, Rustled Jimmies, TTS., Vectriixx
12-06-2011, 08:02 PM #38
imgod44
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xHYYPZ View Post
.....NOT Got it working 5 mins ago :dumb:

its perfectly logical it could've missed :carling: everyone got it to work at least once its just hard since the system runs checks
12-06-2011, 09:03 PM #39
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by imgod44 View Post
its perfectly logical it could've missed :carling: everyone got it to work at least once its just hard since the system runs checks

first time I did it, I got it 5 times in a row. on sunday(when the thread was
posted that it was patched) it didn't work. last night I tired again and got it 3 times in a row. it must be elite
in general.
12-06-2011, 09:11 PM #40
imgod44
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
first time I did it, I got it 5 times in a row. on sunday(when the thread was
posted that it was patched) it didn't work. last night I tired again and got it 3 times in a row. it must be elite
in general.

im getting close to unlocking guns that arent even in the game. i'm trying but for some reason my class dissapears when i do it?
12-06-2011, 09:55 PM #41
Tustin
Balls of Steel
im getting close to unlocking guns that arent even in the game. i'm trying but for some reason my class dissapears when i do it?

i've tried this too about 2 days ago. both the 74u and M240. the classes disappear because they didnt code them into multiplayer so elite can't find the gun.
12-06-2011, 09:57 PM #42
imgod44
Do a barrel roll!
i've tried this too about 2 days ago. both the 74u and M240. the classes disappear because they didnt code them into multiplayer so elite can't find the gun.

if only wecould find guns they took out of CAC but didnt remove from MP :mad:
12-06-2011, 10:04 PM #43
Tustin
Balls of Steel
if only wecould find guns they took out of CAC but didnt remove from MP :mad:

well the M240 was in multiplayer at some point but was removed. i think it was available at COD XP. if anything its files should still be there so therefore it should work but it doesnt. ill try to find the pic of it.
edit: heres the pic, its even a better one than the original one i saw.
12-06-2011, 10:05 PM #44
imgod44
Do a barrel roll!
well the M240 was in multiplayer at some point but was removed. i think it was available at COD XP. if anything its files should still be there so therefore it should work but it doesnt. ill try to find the pic of it.

i'm thinking it might be a little deeper then just editing the guns file, perhaps we need to go deeper in the HTML and look for something else were missing?
12-06-2011, 10:08 PM #45
Tustin
Balls of Steel
i'm thinking it might be a little deeper then just editing the guns file, perhaps we need to go deeper in the HTML and look for something else were missing?

possibly. im not good with HTML coding at all so i wouldn't be much help there :P
12-06-2011, 10:13 PM #46
imgod44
Do a barrel roll!
possibly. im not good with HTML coding at all so i wouldn't be much help there :P

i'm alright at it lol idk we just need to search for anything on the page having to do with the gun were replacing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo