12-07-2011, 04:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok... So heres the Tutorial on how to get FREE double XP!

1.) Get a Digital camera or video recorder availible at your side.
2.) Go to your local WalMart .
3.) Find the 17-Ounce Doritos bag.
4.) Flip it over.
5.) Take a picture or record the code on the back of the bag.
6.) There you go theres your free double XP!
You can do this alot and get as much Double XP as you want!!!!+REP please

The following user thanked Hidden- for this useful post:

eazi

The following 21 users groaned at Hidden- for this awful post:

Chaz, Chill, Crusader V, david23, F_S_M, fux, GodDrinksPepsi, Lucid Ghost, Mr. Bean, New York BOY !, ninja12, NooFag, oG GUNN3R, PR_BlackLegacy, ResistElite,, ICS Vortex, SU44K8, The Open Minded, txlonghorn97, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx, zVirus
12-08-2011, 01:12 AM #11
Originally posted by Sqkuid View Post
What?! This is ridiculous. Come on guys, lets keep Call of Duty to ourselves. We don't need to go crazy for double exp codes. We don't need to go running around doing this just for double exp. That's going way to far for a video game. Seriously, don't even go out and do this. . . This is just sad. No offense but we really don't need to go out and do this. I understand this is a hacking community but this, what you are talking about, is real life. This isn't right.

my profile was stolen from me about 3 weeks ago, I'm still waiting for a call from microsoft. So all the progress I made at my friend's house is gone

I'm not going to go out of my way to take pictures of dorito bags, but next time I go to wal mart, best bet I'm going to steal some of the codes

who cares man get off your high horse

umad bro
12-08-2011, 01:35 AM #12
Sqkuid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by weepwomp View Post
my profile was stolen from me about 3 weeks ago, I'm still waiting for a call from microsoft. So all the progress I made at my friend's house is gone

I'm not going to go out of my way to take pictures of dorito bags, but next time I go to wal mart, best bet I'm going to steal some of the codes

who cares man get off your high horse

umad bro

I love your negative rep.
12-08-2011, 03:04 AM #13
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
I was thinking that, but if the ink rubs off on the chips and gets someone sick they can get sued.

They can write it with other tool, like the writing on the front of the bag.
12-08-2011, 07:45 AM #14
well we dont get this in the UK
12-08-2011, 11:17 AM #15
g-one
Haxor!
I wanna do that but i Life in germany so no Wall mart:-(
Is anybody so Nice to send me a Few Codes via pm??? It Would help me
12-08-2011, 11:52 AM #16
Can Some 1 Confirm this:
If they put the code yes you'll have it but im pretty sure that the double xp code will be activated when you'll buy it... Its like prepaid card you can see the number but you need to buy it to activated..
12-08-2011, 04:17 PM #17
are you a ****ing retard kid? its not fukcing murdering someone, its taking a picture of a code on a bag of chips....

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

i can confirm it . stop being a pussy and go do it.
12-08-2011, 06:03 PM #18
WorldsElite
ESTABLISHED IN 2006
just buy the bag there good chrisp lol wish this was in the uk i would just buy em all, Happy
12-08-2011, 07:20 PM #19
Illmatic_96
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SNIPA View Post
Thats why i get my brother to do it for me.....
They wouldn't yell at a little 8 Year old Smile
10 Year Olds might pass :P No offence but 10 year olds sound like little kids and are short as 5 year olds

Word i feel ya but im 22 so theyd take it way more seriously if i did it, and double xp for a game i dont really give a fucc about aint worth what ever theyd charge me with.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo