Post: Unlimited Token Glitch & Unlimited Double XP Not Patched On Ps3 Only Patched on xbox
12-18-2011, 11:34 PM #1
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Btw to the stupid mod that is closein these threads and putting them in patched stop being a stupid fker...

The following 11 users say thank you to xMurphyBoiix for this useful post:

Cooler, daavio, Frog, Lay295, Lt_Larry, Nocternal420, Pauly, Swifter, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TOX!G, xBruTaLiTy-

The following 8 users groaned at xMurphyBoiix for this awful post:

Arman M., Creepzoid 0___0, ExceptionHell, GarliCS, Monster-Energy, NJN, P4NiSh3R, Wild.
12-19-2011, 12:32 PM #56
logstx
Keeper
Two cases:
- You've already done the glitch before .16 hotfix and you already got a negative number of token :> Still working
- Your number of token was > 0 after the .16 hotfix :> Not working anymore
12-19-2011, 12:46 PM #57
If you do this glitch and it gives you -15 tokens for example, on like 1st prestige. And then if you decide to prestige again do you need to redo the glitch, or does it carry over even if you prestige?
12-19-2011, 12:51 PM #58
its still not patched. HELL YEAH
12-19-2011, 02:29 PM #59
Cooler
Supreme
It all went well until I bought double XP in the background. Instead of going to -1 I had 0 :(
12-19-2011, 02:38 PM #60
Omg It works. In going to make a video!! Im gonna show the patch and the server it does work.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cooler View Post
It all went well until I bought double XP in the background. Instead of going to -1 I had 0 :(

it works. you were supposed to buy Double weapon.xp on the background
12-19-2011, 02:40 PM #61
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
Originally posted by BlackLegacy View Post
Omg It works. In going to make a video!! Im gonna show the patch and the server it does work.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

it works. you were supposed to buy Double weapon.xp on the background

Who cares, theres like 10 threads saying this. Wish they'd close some of these stupid pointless threads, smh
12-19-2011, 02:59 PM #62
Shakal
Little One
Originally posted by khr0me718 View Post
thats what im wondering.. some1 did get banned for 5000 days.. if it you get banned is it console ban??

Yeah, someone said that someone did get banned for 5000 days, but we don't know someone and the other someone to confirm. And, someone linked this story to prestige token. 402 said on Twitter, people get permban for something really bad. Is prestige token so bad? It gives you advantage of ranking up faster than others, but it doesn't affect gameplay to others or whatever. I'm agains glitches, mods and such, but i enjoy watching them as long as nobody uses god mode against me. So we have no official statement from IW you will get banned for 5000 days for this. Its a buggy code, and people can easy say it happend by mistake to their account. Why? How many times have you played with your mates, and how many times you couldn't find the proper lobby so party leader had to leave and join several times. How many times were you setting up your class during this or do whatever else eg enabling your double xp? All i try to say, there IS a possibility to get this ERROR in legit way and NO you aren't GOD to know why your Prestige Token count is -1 instead of zero now, so you keep pressing it until you realize THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG, but hey, this is a cool story only. Peace.

The following user thanked Shakal for this useful post:

Midnight.eGo
12-19-2011, 03:11 PM #63
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
Originally posted by Shakal View Post
Yeah, someone said that someone did get banned for 5000 days, but we don't know someone and the other someone to confirm. And, someone linked this story to prestige token. 402 said on Twitter, people get permban for something really bad. Is prestige token so bad? It gives you advantage of ranking up faster than others, but it doesn't affect gameplay to others or whatever. I'm agains glitches, mods and such, but i enjoy watching them as long as nobody uses god mode against me. So we have no official statement from IW you will get banned for 5000 days for this. Its a buggy code, and people can easy say it happend by mistake to their account. Why? How many times have you played with your mates, and how many times you couldn't find the proper lobby so party leader had to leave and join several times. How many times were you setting up your class during this or do whatever else eg enabling your double xp? All i try to say, there IS a possibility to get this ERROR in legit way and NO you aren't GOD to know why your Prestige Token count is -1 instead of zero now, so you keep pressing it until you realize THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG, but hey, this is a cool story only. Peace.
lmfao yeah a mistake, the same mistake happened over and over again to over 1000 people? Sure :dumb: Only an idiot would think that they could pass this off as an accident
12-19-2011, 03:59 PM #64
GarliCS
Do a barrel roll!
already posted You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo