Post: Unlimited Token Glitch & Unlimited Double XP Not Patched On Ps3 Only Patched on xbox
12-18-2011, 11:34 PM #1
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Btw to the stupid mod that is closein these threads and putting them in patched stop being a stupid fker...

The following 11 users say thank you to xMurphyBoiix for this useful post:

Cooler, daavio, Frog, Lay295, Lt_Larry, Nocternal420, Pauly, Swifter, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TOX!G, xBruTaLiTy-

The following 8 users groaned at xMurphyBoiix for this awful post:

Arman M., Creepzoid 0___0, ExceptionHell, GarliCS, Monster-Energy, NJN, P4NiSh3R, Wild.
12-19-2011, 04:06 PM #65
really want to do this glitch but dont want a ban!!

do we actually know of anyone who has got banned or reset for this??
12-19-2011, 04:47 PM #66
lsaajack
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Shakal View Post
Yeah, someone said that someone did get banned for 5000 days, but we don't know someone and the other someone to confirm. And, someone linked this story to prestige token. 402 said on Twitter, people get permban for something really bad. Is prestige token so bad? It gives you advantage of ranking up faster than others, but it doesn't affect gameplay to others or whatever. I'm agains glitches, mods and such, but i enjoy watching them as long as nobody uses god mode against me. So we have no official statement from IW you will get banned for 5000 days for this. Its a buggy code, and people can easy say it happend by mistake to their account. Why? How many times have you played with your mates, and how many times you couldn't find the proper lobby so party leader had to leave and join several times. How many times were you setting up your class during this or do whatever else eg enabling your double xp? All i try to say, there IS a possibility to get this ERROR in legit way and NO you aren't GOD to know why your Prestige Token count is -1 instead of zero now, so you keep pressing it until you realize THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG, but hey, this is a cool story only. Peace.

IW put Prestige token's in this cod 2 make it a lot easier and take the grind of Prestigeing so you can buy gun's and perk's and stuff earlier with token's.Right
I'm sorry but if you are buying all the equipment, perk's and stuff you are at a huge advantage over everyone else as you are effectively at level 80 24/7 when you play it.
as you can use unlimited prestige tokens to buy what you want when you want that's why a few people look
down upon people who don't prestige and stay at level 80. because they have all the perk's, ks's, Gun's to select from every game.

Now you said it dosn't give you an advantage well it does if you really think about it. UAV spam against you switch 2 Assassin, Pavelow in the air take it down with a strella,
want something to watch your back stick a betty or a claymore down,,, etc, etc

You could of course use your legit token's to pay for these thing's and if you are doing that you are playing the game legit and have nothing to worry about bans or anything.
But If you glitched to get a token then yes you should be worrying that you may get a ban as there's a good chance you will if you get caught.
Your point as to you might of done it on accident woin't wash at all well with Activision who issue these bans.It''s funny how there are thousand's of accident's at the same time isn't it. Remember the glitch were people could walk through the walls and shoot through them on outpost. Well they got banned for glitching.
they used it to there advantage so they could shoot people undetected. It's just like this glitch as they are using it to there advantage to rank up faster buy what they want, when
they want, You have that advantage over other people who play this game in the community.
12-19-2011, 04:57 PM #67
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
Originally posted by GarliCS View Post
already posted You must login or register to view this content.
-

no one cares shut up

The following user groaned xMurphyBoiix for this awful post:

GarliCS
12-19-2011, 08:02 PM #68
RealTimeEditz
I defeated!
plz add zgetowned any 1 plz
12-19-2011, 08:09 PM #69
Ill add you and help u
12-19-2011, 09:13 PM #70
Counter1602
Little One
can any1 help me with the glitch NOW?

im online pls add me (i pay 190k vBux Smile )

PSN: iFreak123
12-19-2011, 09:36 PM #71
Xavy
Grunt
Originally posted by Shakal View Post
Yeah, someone said that someone did get banned for 5000 days, but we don't know someone and the other someone to confirm. And, someone linked this story to prestige token. 402 said on Twitter, people get permban for something really bad. Is prestige token so bad? It gives you advantage of ranking up faster than others, but it doesn't affect gameplay to others or whatever. I'm agains glitches, mods and such, but i enjoy watching them as long as nobody uses god mode against me. So we have no official statement from IW you will get banned for 5000 days for this. Its a buggy code, and people can easy say it happend by mistake to their account. Why? How many times have you played with your mates, and how many times you couldn't find the proper lobby so party leader had to leave and join several times. How many times were you setting up your class during this or do whatever else eg enabling your double xp? All i try to say, there IS a possibility to get this ERROR in legit way and NO you aren't GOD to know why your Prestige Token count is -1 instead of zero now, so you keep pressing it until you realize THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG, but hey, this is a cool story only. Peace.

My friend zZMaximusZz has been banned 5k days for doing the glitch
12-19-2011, 11:00 PM #72
Originally posted by xMurphyBoiix View Post

Btw to the stupid mod that is closein these threads and putting them in patched stop being a stupid fker...

How can I get a prestige token on a new account ?
12-20-2011, 07:20 AM #73
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
Ok I am prestige 0 Level 20 with 1 token left, can i do this if i can i am willing to do it right now,, reply to this if you can help ill add you to and does this ban you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo