01-06-2012, 07:55 PM #1
Shootprado
Newton Nation 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update: Added New Maps

Sanctuary:
You must login or register to view this content.

Oasis:

Foundation:

Black Box:

Overwatch:

Liberation:

Piazza:

Here is all the spawns for every map:
I believe these are free for all spawns...

Source:

Hope this helps you **** shit up on this game hahah
Last edited by Shootprado ; 07-31-2012 at 10:43 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Shootprado for this useful post:

AndrewPS3, Assassin, bilalansari, bmxrcodol04, Coke_Can_, coolguy12345, DEREKTROTTER, GodDrinksPepsi, ItzVenz, LMFAP09, MagesticTiger, User23434, MOHN, Need@Modder, NeedaBathSoon, Nifty., Press ►, Pyrochemical, ResistTheSun, scarfaceinhd, xVii-
03-22-2012, 03:10 AM #47
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by xXMerkCampinXx View Post
I don't either. The little faggots who are all named xXiiQueerScopezz and are 12 care about 1 v 1s. They also talk all the shit their nasty mouths can handle.

Most of them are not even good, they just toss 2 flash bangs right after another and then kill you, I swear, if that's how you make the score 10 to 5 then imagine if you didn't have flash bangs, how badly I would kill you.

Either go straight up and make it about skill not cheap tactics and spraying.
03-23-2012, 01:30 AM #48
My Hate
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Most of them are not even good, they just toss 2 flash bangs right after another and then kill you, I swear, if that's how you make the score 10 to 5 then imagine if you didn't have flash bangs, how badly I would kill you.

Either go straight up and make it about skill not cheap tactics and spraying.

Yeah, They also like to use SMGs and jump around corners after they flash you
03-23-2012, 01:41 AM #49
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Yeah, They also like to use SMGs and jump around corners after they flash you

Dude, they shoot before they even pass the corner and then just aim at you to get a surprise. Way to use half a clip just turning a corner then the rest to kill me faster than I can pull up my gun...
03-23-2012, 01:49 AM #50
My Hate
At least I can fight
Dude, they shoot before they even pass the corner and then just aim at you to get a surprise. Way to use half a clip just turning a corner then the rest to kill me faster than I can pull up my gun...

Let's just say that MW3 is full of corn nuggets.

The maps are small, The players are bitches that use what is currently overpowered to devitalize everyone's playing experience.
I also played hardcore and it was no shocking revelation that there were Corner Meisters in there.
03-23-2012, 01:55 AM #51
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Let's just say that MW3 is full of corn nuggets.

The maps are small, The players are bitches that use what is currently overpowered to devitalize everyone's playing experience.
I also played hardcore and it was no shocking revelation that there were Corner Meisters in there.

Seriously, there are like 2 currently over powered sub machine guns and 1 assault rifle that just about every person in the right mind uses. People try and say the ACR is over powered, you get 60 bullets, that's like 3 clips where as these over powered craps get 4-5 clips to start out with.

I can't use the MK-14 anymore because I turn a corner and I am sprayed by 3 campers hiding around corners or laying down against objects blending in with the entire surrounding.

What makes it worse, I just went 23 kills 1 away from a M.O.A.B and a dude kills me, kill cam shows, he died ran to corner and then crouched and bam, I appear barely passed the corner and am killed. Not Happy or Sad
03-23-2012, 02:04 AM #52
My Hate
At least I can fight
Seriously, there are like 2 currently over powered sub machine guns and 1 assault rifle that just about every person in the right mind uses. People try and say the ACR is over powered, you get 60 bullets, that's like 3 clips where as these over powered craps get 4-5 clips to start out with.

I can't use the MK-14 anymore because I turn a corner and I am sprayed by 3 campers hiding around corners or laying down against objects blending in with the entire surrounding.

What makes it worse, I just went 23 kills 1 away from a M.O.A.B and a dude kills me, kill cam shows, he died ran to corner and then crouched and bam, I appear barely passed the corner and am killed. Not Happy or Sad

Infinity Ward really shouldn't have let Sledgehammer and Raven design MW3. I just want MW2 in its prime back.
03-23-2012, 02:08 AM #53
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Infinity Ward really shouldn't have let Sledgehammer and Raven design MW3. I just want MW2 in its prime back.

Seriously, MW2 was awesome, despite what people said, their weapons were extremely balanced, not a lot of issues with maps, minimal glitching, plenty of hiding places and open areas, hardly any of that crap hiding around corners though. Maps were great.

It was a game that more or less showed skill than spray and win, they are trying to appeal to the younger crowds now...
03-23-2012, 02:09 AM #54
My Hate
At least I can fight
Seriously, MW2 was awesome, despite what people said, their weapons were extremely balanced, not a lot of issues with maps, minimal glitching, plenty of hiding places and open areas, hardly any of that crap hiding around corners though. Maps were great.

It was a game that more or less showed skill than spray and win, they are trying to appeal to the younger crowds now...

Now I really want a time machine.
09-05-2014, 07:29 AM #55
Default Avatar
Why do the stupid admins here think I should have to register to click on a stupid link someone posted

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo