01-22-2012, 07:52 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quiet simple it makes shotguns more useful, instead of press button = shotgun now shotguns have more of a place

The following 2 users say thank you to boss10000 for this useful post:

glitchplz, xVii-

The following 14 users groaned at boss10000 for this awful post:

Anthony., BuffaloBooker, Cubs, Dopey, Grumpfy, Hidden-, iNK Shot, Kratos_, MagesticTiger, User23434, My Hate, Press ►, Pro Era, Shootprado
01-26-2012, 12:25 AM #56
wizeguy01
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Drug
Panic knifing is for punk ass weenies. Noobs with full bar and R3 button = end your killstreak every time. The knife should be a weapon that you equip, not a button you get scared and press when someone runs up to you and starts shooting.

So what ur saying is u can have a knife on u, but cant use it? That doesnt make sense. If anything they should change the range on a knife lunge, making it harder to knife.
01-26-2012, 02:09 AM #57
Originally posted by doxis View Post
It would be great but cod will never have it.

I love css & cs 1.6 & BF when you can run around with the knife not like in cod just knife on button :(

Yeahh they could do something like that. Need to something to minimize panic knifing
01-26-2012, 09:00 AM #58
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by thinkcentre12 View Post
Yeahh they could do something like that. Need to something to minimize panic knifing

i never panic knife because it is just wierd, they run around and reload an machingun and BAM, they knife me andtheir machinguns weight is like 1 kg, thats the biggest problem with cod.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo