02-24-2012, 09:01 PM #1
Dopey
NGU :/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for people to help out in clan operations. We currently have 9 openings and they're on a first come first serve basis. IF you want an invite you must meet the following criteria:
1. You must be a founder/premium
2. You must be legit (no boosting, cheating, etc.)
3. You must be active for clan operations.

I make sure all clan members know when the clan ops are and what to do for them. We are currently level 36 with 91 members. Quote me for an invite.
02-26-2012, 02:44 AM #11
Originally posted by Dopey View Post
What I hate more than cheaters is liars.

Ummm How?:confused:

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

What I hate more than cheaters is liars.

I Had Double XP And Stayed Up All Night And Day (TWO Prestige Tokens Btw) And I Just Want To Be In A Good Clan Please? Awesome face
02-26-2012, 02:51 AM #12
Dopey
Originally posted by xGlobalHD View Post
Ummm How?:confused:

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

I Had Double XP And Stayed Up All Night And Day (TWO Prestige Tokens Btw) And I Just Want To Be In A Good Clan Please? Awesome face

15th prestige stare I sent you an invite make sure you participate in clan ops. To check most current one check message of the day on MW3. Go on xbl, press Y, scroll right
02-26-2012, 03:06 AM #13
15th prestige stare I sent you an invite make sure you participate in clan ops. To check most current one check message of the day on MW3. Go on xbl, press Y, scroll right

Thanks, I Will Do Clan Ops

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

I Didn't Get The Invite ?_?
02-26-2012, 08:29 AM #14
Dopey
Originally posted by xGlobalHD View Post
Thanks, I Will Do Clan Ops

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

I Didn't Get The Invite ?_?

You have to go online, not xbox, I sent it to GT: xGlobalHD
Cod elite is currently having problems so I can't verify anything to do with the clan but if this problem persists, send me a message in 12 hours and I'll resend it.
02-26-2012, 10:35 AM #15
hello i moved to xbox360 so i am low level. like 57. my winloss is 12.69
my kd is only like 1.25 cuz ive been playing objective games. i dont really care bout my KD right now cuz im trying to prove a point that KD doesnt mean anything. you can be 3.0kd and still lose cuz you dont know how to play the game. ill probably end up lowering my KD to prove this fact lol.. but i am an extemely experienced player

on ps3 my psn id is mpc_moogle. i was 10th prestige, ranked top 50 for score/wins/kills.
till i made a stupid decision to boost my K/D up for one hour. my k/d raised .01 and i got reset.
all my legit playing for 26 days (i know, u dont have to say anything) went to waste. all i have now are screenshots of my former rank lol
so im trying to join a clan to network and meet other players. my KD before i was reset was a 1.8 something. now i am level 4 prestige and my KD is 2.22
my win loss before i got reset was 16.5 with 5000+ games. i am currently 14.5 win loss with about 2000 games.
i already used my clan xp 500 bonus. get back to me as soon as possible! i am eager to find great players to play with! thanks

c
02-26-2012, 05:30 PM #16
WTL
$wagg
Invited accept asap! We have 8 openings and over 15 invites.

Thanks for the invite I accepted. You should change the background maybe to one of the flags that they just released
02-26-2012, 06:16 PM #17
Default Avatar
OneDeep
Looking for people to help out in clan operations. We currently have 9 openings and they're on a first come first serve basis. IF you want an invite you must meet the following criteria:
1. You must be a founder/premium
2. You must be legit (no boosting, cheating, etc.)
3. You must be active for clan operations.

I make sure all clan members know when the clan ops are and what to do for them. We are currently level 36 with 91 members. Quote me for an invite.

I want 2 join .. cashcoe
02-26-2012, 07:19 PM #18
Dopey
Originally posted by WTL View Post
Thanks for the invite I accepted. You should change the background maybe to one of the flags that they just released

But all those flags are unlockable in game stare I like this one: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by OneDeep View Post
I want 2 join .. cashcoe

Invited .
02-26-2012, 11:22 PM #19
You have to go online, not xbox, I sent it to GT: xGlobalHD
Cod elite is currently having problems so I can't verify anything to do with the clan but if this problem persists, send me a message in 12 hours and I'll resend it.

Invite Me Again I Think Its Up Again :bro:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo