Credit goes out to for giving me the initial idea to this glitch.
For information as to how to apply two attachments with any Proficiency on your Primary / Secondary Primary visit
Here is how to send changes to console:
- Make sure all classes was at least used once (or at least renamed)
- Prestige token unlocks will not send to console. You must unlock it via your rank level.
- You cannot have a hacked classes (Like color classes etc)
- If you are a subscriber to the elite membership, marine/winter camo will not send. Make sure its not in any of ur classes.
- If it still does not work, try downloading "ccleaner" and run the program
*Ccleaner is a program that cleans a browser's cookies and cache. It will not send because your browser may have a "backup" classes from ur console but it may not match whats actually on the server.
Information provided by:
Two attachments w/ any proficiency on Secondary
- Linked Elite Account
- Overkill Pro
1. On Elite, set your favorite Secondary on one of your classes. This Secondary MUST have an attachment selected. (Silencer is the easiest to accomplish the glitch)
2. On the Console, select the same class, as Elite, and change Perk 2 to be Overkill Pro (Overkill Pro is necessary to select the attachments to get the glitch to work)
3. Next, Select the gun-group that has the Proficiency you want on your secondary. (In the case of Damage, select any shotgun) The shotgun selected doesn't matter.
4. Afterwards, back the game to Main Menu.
5. On Elite, Send the changes made to the game.
6. On the Console, to into Multiplayer and quickly access your class with Overkill Pro. (The same class that has been modified on Elite) Navigate to the Attachment Screen of your Secondary Primary. (Make sure nothing is selected for Attachments. Proficiency doesn't need to selected at this time)
7. If quick enough, the Elite Migrate message will appear on the Attachment Screen. Accept the changes, then click on an Attachment (that is unlocked) (By this time, you should notice 2 attachments on your Secondary)
8. At this time, press B/O to go back to the Proficiency Screen. Select any Proficiency of your choice. The attachments will not disappear even if you change the selected Proficiency to a different Proficiency.
9. Once you're satisfied with the Proficiency and 2 Attachments for your Secondary, DON'T click DONE on the Attachment Screen. (This will remove one of your attachments) Instead, just back out (Pressing B/O multiple times) til' you're back in the lobby. This will cause the game to save your 2 attachment/proficiency Secondary.
*Additional Tip* You can change COPY the class with the modified Secondary and make changes to the attachments selected. Be sure not to De-Select any of the two selected attachments or you will lose the 2 attachment bonus.