04-24-2012, 11:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Using Noob bomber and EMP thats so fckin annoying i see them calling it everygame omfg because theyre not able to get a predator and it just shows that u really suck balz
what do you think?

The following 8 users groaned at hades77 for this awful post:

alcapoter, ChillChiefly96, Jakeyy, Jango, Porter_Justice, Press ►, PressXForSex, xSOADx
04-25-2012, 07:25 PM #20
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ghostbear View Post
It seems to be the norm though, perhaps not the majority. I use to play lan games with my friends back in college, it was a load of fun. Just spending 2hrs blasting away. Now it seems that more and more the records are far more important than the actual game.

U are 100% right.

Well thats the world these days they want to make everyone angry an unhappy so u will accept more from the people who make soldiers piss an body's an shit
an thats not al there is always sum1 better than u so there's no point!!

We al have the same finish line an thats death nuff said.

Maybe those guys think they can show there k/d ratio to god an he wil let them enter heaven LOL
04-25-2012, 08:00 PM #21
Default Avatar
WOLF
[WOLFRANT]

Where to start with this one.. When you say something is "nooby" aren't you really saying it gives you an unfair advantage? In which case, why aren't you using them if they are so helpful? This is how it is every single time a multiplayer game comes out and you can select your own loadout. Some single weapon or addition is said to be "noobish" when really it has a purpose in the game just like every other ability you can set for your player. If these things are so helpful then why aren't you using it?

For those thinking "these do not give you an unfair advantage but I still hate them!" well, why is that? If they give no advantage, then why are you complaining? Play the game for once and don't scream at the end of every single lobby because someone did something that got you killed in some way.

[/WOLFRANT]
04-26-2012, 01:46 AM #22
Originally posted by hades77 View Post
Dude i know my accuracy sucks idk why lol but go see my stats i got 2.02 k/d and i never use support, only assault. Ure saying im not getting a predator? LOL i got the 1000 kills title its peanuts for me calling them everygame and 1000 kills title for attack helicopter and many others, u mad bro? Dont talk if u dont know

first of all i don't care about ur kd, ur garbage if ur accuracy is 6-8%, how is that even possible, i could shoot 10 clips into the air and still probably end up with 20% a game ..

2ndly u played for 200 hours, i'd feel bad if you haven't gotten 1000 kills if all u use is assault

p.s nice support class, can't tell if that's funnier when you deny it, or your 5 ACR classes
Last edited by gtfomyface ; 04-26-2012 at 02:05 AM.
04-26-2012, 03:33 AM #23
Originally posted by gtfomyface View Post
first of all i don't care about ur kd, ur garbage if ur accuracy is 6-8%, how is that even possible, i could shoot 10 clips into the air and still probably end up with 20% a game ..

2ndly u played for 200 hours, i'd feel bad if you haven't gotten 1000 kills if all u use is assault

p.s nice support class, can't tell if that's funnier when you deny it, or your 5 ACR classes

Damn what a stalker lol u dont have anything to do? I have a support class that i never use incase i really sck that game
04-26-2012, 03:39 AM #24
Originally posted by hades77 View Post
Damn what a stalker lol u dont have anything to do? I have a support class that i never use incase i really sck that game

well you told me to, so you're kind of contradicting yourself, takes a minute to do anyway ^_^, then again you're just being defensive so whatever right

and maybe people suck all the time, so they use support,

oh wait it's no big deal when you use it right, just like how you cry about cobras killing you, yet its seemingly all you use

just stop bein a lil bitch :dumb:
Last edited by gtfomyface ; 04-26-2012 at 03:44 AM.
04-28-2012, 02:36 AM #25
Yeah it's so fucking annoying!
04-28-2012, 03:13 AM #26
Originally posted by TrueScopes View Post
Support in general is for faggots but im a fag I use support. The cod community in general bitches too much about everything. play in a party of 6 3 running

uav recon drone and emp

3 running assault. The support guys get uav+ recon drone so the assault users can rack up killstreaks and by the time the other team has a stealth bomber you have 3 emps to block them. Cod is too easy guys.

Every time i see your quad when you post, it makes me really jealous.
04-28-2012, 12:38 PM #27
Originally posted by xGIBRALTERx View Post
Every time i see your quad when you post, it makes me really jealous.

Happy haha shes muddy now.
05-12-2012, 09:47 PM #28
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
Honestly noobs/tryhards/campers are just apart of the game now. Either accept it, or just rage trying to go positive. Thats why I don't play the game anymore

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo