Post: (pc)-Mw3 prestige hack,tokens,stats,weapons lvl 31,pro perks....
05-01-2012, 06:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i'm gonna show you a simple hack that WORKS and is easy to use...

1st step download O'MATIC.

You must login or register to view this content.

Scan:

2nd step: Download Simple Trainer....

Scan:

You have 2 options 1st you can hack with omatic 2nd you can hack with simple trainer.I recomend hacking level,prestiges,tokens,stats,pro perks with Simple trainer,BECAUSE IT'S WAY FASTER.You just put the level,pretige, tokens, that you wanna and you can choose,weapons level 31,custom classes(15),select them and press undlock...
IMPORTANT:whent you put weapons you will have to play at least one live to get them level 31...

And with OMATIC you can hack almost what ever you want kills,wins,SPECIAL OPS LEVEL,SPO MONEY....

How to use it...

*Open MW3

*Open OMATIC

*In the top of OMATIC select: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer

*Pick what you want, for example kills or exp,for example you have 100 kills,so put it OMATIC,in online,or special ops you have 10,000 of exp put it on OMATIC and press search..

*This can take several minutes(max 2),it maybe says that is not responding,if it says, wait to you get the mensage Change the value....

*After it says Change the value....You go play and get more kills,for example you had 100 you joined a game and killed 1,quit confirm your value and type in OMATIC,for ex: you had 100,now you have 101 kills, put it into OMATIC,it will take longer and it will ask you to Change the value,so play get kills and put it rigth there,for exp the same...

*After you repeating this steps(5 or less times),it will say Catching..... so now you put what you want like kills you put whatever you want and exp to,exp in SPO put more than 2 million so you will have level 50.

*In kills exit the game after this steps for your K/D ratio sync.

*You can use it in almost whatever you want!!!!
Last edited by leodias ; 05-02-2012 at 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling
05-09-2012, 05:37 PM #2
Wow thanks, Will Try this as soon as i reinstall MW3 on PC thankyou So much
05-10-2012, 09:32 PM #3
Can you get banned for this on Steam?
05-14-2012, 01:50 AM #4
nellymedz
Save Point
good work....
06-02-2012, 01:44 PM #5
Originally posted by Pyrochemical View Post
Can you get banned for this on Steam?