05-12-2012, 10:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to spam the report button you need to see a therapist lol.

Whatever this boosterbuster site is..is a joke. Does this guy think he's doing the community good by trying to get people banned? Is he too dumb to realize that mw3 condones boosting? I mean look at how there's tact insertion, quickdraw pro, team tact;etc. Plus theyre adding 1v1 and 2v2 maps.

LOL i hope you're reading this phaggot.:proboscis:

The following 13 users say thank you to Bert_Stare for this useful post:

Alex, Anthony., SweatyMidgets, KINGMANI, Mr Grumpy, Pimp, Rath, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, ReK, rockym56, skillz369, xSOADx, ZiiP

The following 20 users groaned at Bert_Stare for this awful post:

Arun1910, bmxrcodol04, dznut5, Friday15, Fuskiee, glitchplz, gokugamer, Hickey, hTx_Stunna_713, iLLuSiOnZ915, initialD, joelbluhme, Kidd Cold, Meatwad, Mugen904, Press ►, Sigetto, SMarT, xVii-
05-12-2012, 11:40 PM #2
Press ►
am r supr fgt
If MW3 condones boosting, then why are they banning people for boosting? And if you boost and really think IW is for boosting, you're the one that's too dumb to realize that they're not. Boosters earn accomplishments illegally aside from those who get it legitimately. It's honestly just a game. Why no-life over virtual accomplishments that you've cheated for?

The following 3 users say thank you to Press ► for this useful post:

Arun1910, KingDomoKun, SMarT
05-12-2012, 11:49 PM #3
BOOMSHAKALAKA
KILLERS DON'T DIE SO EASY
Sounds to me like you're the one who's butthurt, ranting about people reporting cheaters.

The only reason you would personally have a problem with this is if you've been reset for cheating yourself, otherwise why would you care if people report things that are ruining the game they've spent money on.

The following 10 users say thank you to BOOMSHAKALAKA for this useful post:

Arun1910, bmxrcodol04, chiefclueless, KingDomoKun, MostAncientOnes, Mugen904, SMarT, TAFF, xd366

The following user groaned BOOMSHAKALAKA for this awful post:

SweatyMidgets
05-12-2012, 11:57 PM #4
TAFF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Stare View Post
If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to spam the report button you need to see a therapist lol.

If you take the game so seriously that you sit there hours on end boosting to have better stats than everyone else then it is you sir who needs to see a therapist.

The following 2 users say thank you to TAFF for this useful post:

gokugamer, Imtravvy
05-13-2012, 12:06 AM #5
AgentSexyPig
Never give up!
Yea the guy is licking IW's Balls... I hope people that got banned DDos the site.
Now lol i'm not buthurt by this guy. I never boosted and i never have been banned.
05-13-2012, 12:20 AM #6
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
This fuck most likely got taken down from boosting, and is now crying about it. booster pls Needa

The following user thanked Hakon for this useful post:

05-13-2012, 12:31 AM #7
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
Originally posted by Stare View Post
If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to spam the report button you need to see a therapist lol.

Whatever this boosterbuster site is..is a joke. Does this guy think he's doing the community good by trying to get people banned? Is he too dumb to realize that mw3 condones boosting? I mean look at how there's tact insertion, quickdraw pro, team tact;etc. Plus theyre adding 1v1 and 2v2 maps.

LOL i hope you're reading this phaggot.:proboscis:

look at the members from the GbR Clan, you will get a real laugh :p, and they have boosters in their clan. P.S They all were seen going to the dollar shop and buying police costumes.

The following user groaned Pimp for this awful post:

05-13-2012, 12:51 AM #8
xRJC
Climbing up the ladder
I really don't see whats so bad about boosting as long as you aren't affecting me I'm cool. <Happy
Last edited by xRJC ; 05-13-2012 at 10:52 PM. Reason: word

The following user thanked xRJC for this useful post:

ReK
05-13-2012, 01:03 AM #9
can someone please link me to this website?
05-13-2012, 01:23 AM #10
Originally posted by xRJC View Post
I really don't see whats so bad about boosting as long as you aren't affecting me I cool. <Happy

I feel the same but you gotta look at it like this, they are in fact affecting someone.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by tooskilled2k11 View Post
can someone please link me to this website?

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo