06-10-2012, 07:44 PM #1
xAndrew2007x
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 2 users say thank you to xAndrew2007x for this useful post:

DiiMoON_YouTube, CHAOZ

The following 35 users groaned at xAndrew2007x for this awful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, Ada Wong, Andr3wM, Bomb789, Cubs, Daddy, Dman93, Dope., Dr. Dre, FAKA_ELITE, fluffyTHEnutsak, GodDrinksPepsi, Guedes, GuilloDesigns, ibombo, iP4Y, Jamba_PLuR, killway1, User23434, Mr.Alfredo, O.P, Jango, Cmd-X, Richard030, Rustled Jimmies, Scrumilation, Sick_aSS_FoO, Spraze, SuperSaiyanBiH, TiCiiX, xRJC, xSoulEdge, xXGMLO2Xx
06-12-2012, 03:32 AM #20
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Last time I posted a glitch without a tutorial it got closed. Why isn't this closed yet??? I never really liked Andrew all he does is post shitty non commentated videos with out tutorials if there is a tutorial it is poorly written out. Now don't interpret this as hate its just some criticism.

The following 2 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, spudeeelad
06-12-2012, 10:24 AM #21
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Roy944 View Post
Tell me more about it; PM maybe ?

You take my previous comment for more than it really is. I don't know how to do it, I am merely stating where i'd place my bet on how it's done. Until I actually give it a try myself, it's fairly pointless for me to PM you because i'm just speculating/throwing ideas around
06-12-2012, 04:56 PM #22
just an FYI xAndrew2007x cant do this for people, Every thing that he makes a video on is not his. All xAndrew2007x is doing to trying to be cool showing off stuff he gets from tehpoisonone.
06-12-2012, 05:07 PM #23
grayshark95
A.K.A. Gray_the Wolf
Flame thread.
06-12-2012, 07:03 PM #24
TiCiiX
TiCiiX
Hey you dilyfe95 what make you to say thanks him ??!!!
06-13-2012, 11:35 AM #25
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by xAndrew2007x View Post
I love getting hate, show's how ignorant the Call of Duty community is, not my problem. This is a forum, this is modding for Modern Warfare 3, everything is the right section. It doesn't say anything about tutorials are required, so yeah. Your all just mad cause you don't know how to do it.

No release is good, but don't think I'm sucking up to you as I ain't its a simple fact something that can ruin a game if released then gets leeched by loads of leechers lol then finally patched.

Its the same for MW2. Few people had lobbies and it was rare to get into one, then CFW coes out and leechers edit patches with just their name and say subscribe to my youtube etc or i'm a big time hacker bro lol. Then gets to the point where IW just patches the shit.

Lastly you didn't find this, you leeched of someone else's findings just like the leeching COD community.

I honestly couldn't give a F**k as I don't play COD games anymore, I given my user name and password to my little bro. Just sometimes I like to check the forums to see whats going on. But playing COD games is a no for me.

The following user groaned TheJaRniBoi for this awful post:

D1995P
06-17-2012, 04:09 AM #26
D1995P
Do a barrel roll!
holy shit u guys are a bunch of kids why dont u guys grow up?
1st. its just a video
2nd. its not a tut thread
3rd. if u look through his videos on youtube theres a tut in there on how to do most modding
and the guy above me is a flippin idiot
06-17-2012, 10:33 AM #27
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by D1995P View Post
holy shit u guys are a bunch of kids why dont u guys grow up?
1st. its just a video
2nd. its not a tut thread
3rd. if u look through his videos on youtube theres a tut in there on how to do most modding
and the guy above me is a flippin idiot

Can you stop sucking up please and secondly how am I an idiot.

Oh please explain?
06-18-2012, 12:05 AM #28
D1995P
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by CODGlitcha
Can you stop sucking up please and secondly how am I an idiot.

Oh please explain?

how am i sucking up please explain that...?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo