08-09-2012, 12:04 AM #1
KaReM-D
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

i would like to know why no one spawn trapping in sabotage every team have 5 spawns only if you use claymore and put them in 2 of 5 spawns they are going to have 3 spawns only in the whole map so let use some math :
3 spawns , 6 player in your team so .... 3 / 6 = 2 player from your team on each spawn

some people say it have time for them to respawn that why they dont like it but i think it is short 6-8 second is nothing it is like everyone watch his killcam am i right .

For the people who say you dont get alot of kills im going to ask you how many kill do you get in
TDM / Dom / Demo or any other gametype
15-60 in Sabotage you can get more

At least they well not spawn behind you and destroy your streak so come on and bring a spawn trapping party and give sabotage a chance you may like it.

this is not my video

For me the only bad thing in sabotage if no one close to your country play it and you stay playing on 1-2 bar

The following user thanked KaReM-D for this useful post:

SBOSS
08-15-2012, 10:37 PM #20
Originally posted by D View Post

i would like to know why no one spawn trapping in sabotage every team have 5 spawns only if you use claymore and put them in 2 of 5 spawns they are going to have 3 spawns only in the whole map so let use some math :
3 spawns , 6 player in your team so .... 3 / 6 = 2 player from your team on each spawn

some people say it have time for them to respawn that why they dont like it but i think it is short 6-8 second is nothing it is like everyone watch his killcam am i right .

For the people who say you dont get alot of kills im going to ask you how many kill do you get in
TDM / Dom / Demo or any other gametype
15-60 in Sabotage you can get more

At least they well not spawn behind you and destroy your streak so come on and bring a spawn trapping party and give sabotage a chance you may like it.

this is not my video

For me the only bad thing in sabotage if no one close to your country play it and you stay playing on 1-2 bar

I do it all the time 100+ kills every game
08-15-2012, 10:42 PM #21
-Zane
Gym leader
Cess<3 Me to lol whats gewdd?

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

that was patch way back along time ago
08-16-2012, 01:35 PM #22
Probably cause the other team would rage quit in 2 min of spawn trapping them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo