08-09-2012, 12:04 AM #1
KaReM-D
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

i would like to know why no one spawn trapping in sabotage every team have 5 spawns only if you use claymore and put them in 2 of 5 spawns they are going to have 3 spawns only in the whole map so let use some math :
3 spawns , 6 player in your team so .... 3 / 6 = 2 player from your team on each spawn

some people say it have time for them to respawn that why they dont like it but i think it is short 6-8 second is nothing it is like everyone watch his killcam am i right .

For the people who say you dont get alot of kills im going to ask you how many kill do you get in
TDM / Dom / Demo or any other gametype
15-60 in Sabotage you can get more

At least they well not spawn behind you and destroy your streak so come on and bring a spawn trapping party and give sabotage a chance you may like it.

this is not my video

For me the only bad thing in sabotage if no one close to your country play it and you stay playing on 1-2 bar

The following user thanked KaReM-D for this useful post:

SBOSS
08-09-2012, 12:43 AM #2
lZombieGodl
Gym leader
Originally posted by D View Post

i would like to know why no one spawn trapping in sabotage every team have 5 spawns only if you use claymore and put them in 2 of 5 spawns they are going to have 3 spawns only in the whole map so let use some math :
3 spawns , 6 player in your team so .... 3 / 6 = 2 player from your team on each spawn

some people say it have time for them to respawn that why they dont like it but i think it is short 6-8 second is nothing it is like everyone watch his killcam am i right .

For the people who say you dont get alot of kills im going to ask you how many kill do you get in
TDM / Dom / Demo or any other gametype
15-60 in Sabotage you can get more

At least they well not spawn behind you and destroy your streak so come on and bring a spawn trapping party and give sabotage a chance you may like it.

this is not my video

For me the only bad thing in sabotage if no one close to your country play it and you stay playing on 1-2 bar

Post Deleted.
Last edited by lZombieGodl ; 08-09-2012 at 04:02 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at lZombieGodl for this awful post:

chrisauh, TrytoYOLO
08-09-2012, 12:45 AM #3
KWROfficial
Little One
Last edited by KWROfficial ; 06-02-2018 at 02:24 PM.
08-09-2012, 12:46 AM #4
The other team always rage quit after like 5mins.
08-09-2012, 12:55 AM #5
KaReM-D
Big Daddy
if you go to Demo / Dom always people on high prestige who don't like be killed alot that is why they rage but i sabotage too many un-prestiger or in small prestige 1-5
08-09-2012, 04:16 AM #6
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
They do spawn trap, have you never stepped into a late Dome game?
08-09-2012, 09:40 AM #7
riotmost
The Bad Guy
Originally posted by KWROfficial View Post
Spawn trapping gets you banned I can bet you on that. I've been ban for doing that on boosterbusters.com

you only get banned for a high killstreak and headshots .
08-09-2012, 09:51 AM #8
KWROfficial
Little One
Last edited by KWROfficial ; 06-02-2018 at 02:25 PM.
08-09-2012, 03:54 PM #9
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
The IWEnforcers have started banning for spawn trapping on Sabotage, for example Mission and Dome, where the spawn in front of you Smile

I got a group banned yesterday for exploiting the spawns on Ground War Terminal, But they were also boosting as there were too many of one clan for one team, so they banned them for Boosting Smile
08-09-2012, 03:56 PM #10
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by lZombieGodl View Post
It can be done much quicker on 'Awesome faceemolition' if its done right.

Demolition can't be spawn trapped anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo