09-15-2012, 01:07 AM #1
mrwizardhead
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can anyone help me any way possible to level up? My psn is mrwizardhead. Please HELP!!!:luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke:
09-15-2012, 09:10 PM #2
Play Demolition, Plant Bomb, Get Kills = Profit???
09-16-2012, 02:10 PM #3
GRUEL
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by mrwizardhead View Post
can anyone help me any way possible to level up? My psn is mrwizardhead. Please HELP!!!:luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke:

This is the wrong section for this, there are Leveling services on this forum.

I can help you if you want I do Leveling 3 prestiges for 1,400 ms point cards.

Can a Moderator please move this to the wright section thank's in advance.
09-17-2012, 02:03 PM #4
Levelling up 3 prestiges?!?! Too good to be true. My recommendation is to have someone play for you at night and you play during the day. You need a rotating system. This will level up hella quick. When MW3 first came out my friend was prestige 8-10, within 4 days of playing. No Lie!! He was Ranked #1 in the world for Hardcore KC - his name was Guess-Wat-Imback. He sinced moved on to XBOX360.......But my point is to have a rotating system or just stick to 1 game mode - HARDCORE KILL CONFIRM. OH and start joining CLAN's for their DOUBLE XP!! I hate to say it but their are desperate players out there and teams that will accept you.

GOOD LUCK!!
09-17-2012, 04:03 PM #5
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by GRUEL View Post
This is the wrong section for this, there are Leveling services on this forum.

I can help you if you want I do Leveling 3 prestiges for 1,400 ms point cards.

Can a Moderator please move this to the wright section thank's in advance.

Report Post :megusta:
09-17-2012, 04:54 PM #6
Default Avatar
Sync
can anyone help me any way possible to level up? My psn is mrwizardhead. Please HELP!!!:luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke::luke:

Thread moved.
10-19-2012, 02:25 AM #7

i dont know if you want but i have an account with 756 token on ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo