10-16-2012, 10:41 PM #1
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); the modded eboot does not load the mods when i use it the external hard drive why? what can i do to make it load the eboot mods thx.

Info* My bluray drive is broken
10-17-2012, 03:11 AM #2
It depends, i think when you backup a game it creates a new subfolder for the patch in the same directory the game is installed in. You might wanna check on your external HDD where the game was located cause i dont think backed up games use the hddo/game/bles or blus directory. I think thats why its not working cause your modding the wrong patch but i could be wrong.
10-17-2012, 04:11 AM #3
Originally posted by SavageRising View Post
It depends, i think when you backup a game it creates a new subfolder for the patch in the same directory the game is installed in. You might wanna check on your external HDD where the game was located cause i dont think backed up games use the hddo/game/bles or blus directory. I think thats why its not working cause your modding the wrong patch but i could be wrong.

ok with this new 1.23 modded eboot cant we just data transfer it to the 4.25 and use it on a legit ps3 since it uses a legit patch..?
10-17-2012, 04:16 AM #4
Nope 4.25 PS3s cant run modified eboots, part of Sonys anti hacking & game piracy counter manoeuvrings. It only works on 3.55 as it doesnt have those security measures in place yet.

The following user thanked SavageRising for this useful post:

VAMP!RE
10-17-2012, 04:31 AM #5
Nope 4.25 PS3s cant run modified eboots, part of Sonys anti hacking & game piracy counter manoeuvrings. It only works on 3.55 as it doesnt have those security measures in place yet.

is it because they are not signed or closed correctly.. i mean there must be something that enables sony to detect the difference between an OEM eboot and a modified one...

The following user thanked VAMP!RE for this useful post:

SavageRising
10-17-2012, 04:35 AM #6
Yes, nice question - they are signed with the new keys, something we havent cracked yet.
10-17-2012, 04:40 AM #7
gotcha... i knew in the back of my mind it was going to boil back down to the damn keys lol id rather keep my ps3 on Geo3.55 rather than change it over to the FuckPSN because lets face it they will either
A. Patch FuckPSN (again) and make it pointless for me to have converted over
or
B. Find a way (again) for geohots3.55 to get back online and eventually patch it yet again.
10-17-2012, 10:39 AM #8
bzerk1
Bounty hunter
i can get online with mw2 & 3 but when i applied this patch & eboot for some reason when i checked the back up the ps3_game data was deleted.... can someone tell me why??? also the patches was not working, even though this one showed it before i entered multi player this just didnt work?? can someone please help. or can some one supply me the eboot for uk version.thank you
maybe ill tru internal...
& no i aint no noob, i did this all a year ago when it 1st come about & just thought i would give it another go as it back online....
10-18-2012, 03:07 AM #9
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377

well i put it on GAMES filder in the external hdd and i replace the modded eboot inside the USDIR, would you mind helping me plz
10-19-2012, 01:26 AM #10
I dont think you need any help, the patch changes depending on where your running it from. If its from the disc itll be the game folder but if its backed up itll be from where you installed it in the GAMES folder i think. So your doing just fine from what ive read but let me know if it worked or not.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo