07-16-2014, 05:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know my recording service is back.

What do I record?
I record every cod and all gta along with alot of other games.
You must have a CFW ps3 I will not record cfg.

How do I record?
I can record in either 1080 p or 720 p. If you want it to be a fast process you will want to go with 720 p but if you want top quality I can record in 1080 p but it will take about an hour longer to send to you.

I would really appreciate a cod or gta recovery but we can talk about that after I record.

Info:
PSN: xihatehacksxx

The following user thanked xblank lobbies for this useful post:

xBane
07-16-2014, 07:38 PM #2
Good luck Tustin
07-16-2014, 08:05 PM #3
Originally posted by xblank
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know my recording service is back.

What do I record?

How do I record?
I can record in either 1080 p or 720 p. If you want it to be a fast process you will want to go with 720 p but if you want top quality I can record in 1080 p but it will take about an hour longer to send to you.

I would really appreciate a cod or gta recovery but we can talk about that after I record.

Info:

you record in 720p as there is virtually no 1080p games on ps3 your just upscaling something that is already upscaled

h.264 encoding done right on a 720p video say under 10mins should have barly any file size to it and should be very quick to upload
07-16-2014, 08:49 PM #4
Hey shut up. Tou are trying to be smart but you arent.
07-17-2014, 08:30 PM #5
Reus_BVB
League Champion
im interested in one video y cant do you service for bo2 if you need
10-19-2014, 02:24 AM #6
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xblank
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know my recording service is back.

What do I record?

How do I record?

Info:

hey, i've got a lot of small clips i need recorded for a clan promo video on black ops 2. If you do it for me i can offer a recovery service for any cod, let me know
10-19-2014, 03:56 AM #7
Originally posted by nickyg1217 View Post
hey, i've got a lot of small clips i need recorded for a clan promo video on black ops 2. If you do it for me i can offer a recovery service for any cod, let me know

Well my computer is having trouble right now. I overclocked the cpu and my cooling system wasnt good enough for overclocking so its fried but when I get a new cpu ill let you know.
10-20-2014, 10:03 AM #8
micemeat
Save Point
what is the best way to record a cfw ps3 wouldn't mind doing a couple of vids myself!
10-28-2014, 04:27 PM #9
Aimz
Do a barrel roll!
Buy A Hdpvr like Elgato or Hauppauge i would spend the lil Xtra on elgato "personally"
10-28-2014, 08:02 PM #10
Animize
Little One
Originally posted by imz View Post
Buy A Hdpvr like Elgato or Hauppauge i would spend the lil Xtra on elgato "personally"

Elgato is worth it and they have good customer service too Happy Had an elgato and it was broken they sent me a new one Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo