12-06-2014, 09:15 AM #1
H|ens
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOT A SERVICE YET.

(Ps3 Only)
Hey NGU,
i will be bringing my services to the community soon, for the first week they'll be free for limited time only, thought i'd share with the members of NGU. Smile

Hope to see you soon.
Last edited by H|ens ; 12-06-2014 at 12:50 PM.
12-06-2014, 11:18 AM #2
Selky
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by oxSync
NOT A SERVICE YET.

Hey NGU,
i will be bringing my services to the community soon, for the first week they'll be free for limited time only, thought i'd share with the members of NGU. Smile

Hope to see you soon.

Can you be a little bit more descriptive such as what console you are modding on?
12-06-2014, 12:50 PM #3
H|ens
Gym leader
Originally posted by JustinBieber
Can you be a little bit more descriptive such as what console you are modding on?

ah thanks i knew i forgot something haha
12-06-2014, 02:03 PM #4
One
At least I can fight
i have a good idea, why not make the thread when you actually start the services ?

The following 2 users say thank you to One for this useful post:

Animize, Callumeleyy
12-06-2014, 08:55 PM #5
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Astek View Post
i have a good idea, why not make the thread when you actually start the services ?

i was Just Thinking Same Thing Smile
12-06-2014, 09:19 PM #6
Animize
Little One
Originally posted by Astek View Post

Ikr! Start da service or just don't make a thread about it :P
12-06-2014, 10:00 PM #7
ratchetboy
Save Point
Start it soon
12-08-2014, 12:00 PM #8
H|ens
Gym leader
screw quoting..

if i want to post a fucking thread? i'll post one last time I checked, I didn't need to ask for anyones permission.. so in the nicest way possible? fuck offSmile
12-11-2014, 11:16 AM #9
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
If this is your first CFW. Then be ready, for all the account bans, resets.. oh did i mention.. the Console ID Banning Smile ?..You'll figure this all out soon Winky Winky
12-13-2014, 03:14 PM #10
xroc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iBRCKsHD View Post
If this is your first CFW. Then be ready, for all the account bans, resets.. oh did i mention.. the Console ID Banning Smile ?..You'll figure this all out soon Winky Winky

iBRCKsHD doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't even mod.. If you do it right and use Anti Bans you'll be fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo