12-17-2014, 12:06 PM #1
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Right I want to know YOUR favourite/Best cod
All You have to do is either drop a comment/reply or vote in the poll which can be found above

Once you've voted by whichever way, I also want to know if you maxed prestiged on Your favourite COD
Soooo Happy voting and May COD still be here for years to come
12-19-2014, 06:27 AM #20
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I know, I hope they be money whore and make a collection of them or to download them off ps4 psn store or xbox one market place. would be nice.

I would actually consider buying a PS4 or XONE if they did that. =D
12-19-2014, 10:48 AM #21
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Loving all these votes black ops 1 a amazing game, but mw3 n mw2 have to be my favourites keep voting Smile
12-19-2014, 09:27 PM #22
I don't see World at War on this list, but that's my favorite by far.
12-19-2014, 10:23 PM #23
I've played all the Call of duty Series.
12-20-2014, 05:08 AM #24
I think the Call Of Duty experience really depends on what console you play them on. I have a Xbox One and I'm really enjoying COD AW. I also have Call Of Duty Ghosts on Xbox One and I still enjoy it. I'm not sure why everyone hates it? Is it because they are playing it on a last gen console? I had Call Of Duty Ghosts on PS3 and hated it with a dying passion. But I tried it on the Xbox One and its a lot better on Xbox One at least for me it is. It runs a lot smoother and there is nearly zero lag.
12-20-2014, 09:47 PM #25
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Call of duty world at war sorry guys I looked at that poll and thought hmmmm I'm missing something thanks for telling me , appriciated and nice vote nice comments all around thanks
12-22-2014, 12:49 PM #26
COD4 is and always will be the best call of duty. It changed the landscape of online gaming and every COD after it has just been a copy. COD4 was original, straight forward maps, guns, attachments and unlock system. I still play it regulary to this date. All the mods and hacks have mostly been removed now. Hit me up if you want a game. PSN 'mrgrandtheftauto'
12-30-2014, 11:01 PM #27
Hate
Space Ninja
My opinion Black Ops 1 was so fun to play and mod
12-30-2014, 11:55 PM #28
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by SwiFt View Post
Right I want to know YOUR favourite/Best cod
All You have to do is either drop a comment/reply or vote in the poll which can be found above

Once you've voted by whichever way, I also want to know if you maxed prestiged on Your favourite COD
Soooo Happy voting and May COD still be here for years to come

MW2 by far !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo