12-31-2014, 01:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
1337Forensics Ultimate Eboot Thread

WARNING FOR ANYONE WHO HAS ISSUES WITH THE POST Ok now starting off almost none of this is mine this is a collection of all of the eboots you'll be needing to start off with for modding... If I put your thread in this list and your not in the credits please PM me or quote me...Thank you Smile

THIS IS FOR MODS If you have any issues please PM me it so I can fix it! Thank you

Updates Added GTAV
Failed alot while making the GTAV section
Added headache
Added public cheater eboot and a eboot builder to the MW2 list

MW1[/COLOR] Theres not much for MW1 so I debugged a eboot for everyone to use (It's a clean debug so no mods)
Debugged eboot You must login or register to view this content.

W@W Theres not much for W@W so I debugged a eboot and a self for everyone to use (It's a clean debug so no mods)

Debugged eboot You must login or register to view this content. Debugged self You must login or register to view this content.

MW2 Clean debugged eboot/self
Debugged Eboot You must login or register to view this content.
Debugged self You must login or register to view this content.
Public cheater eboot (thanks to hacking247) You must login or register to view this content.
Eboot builder (again thanks to hacking247) You must login or register to view this content.

BO1 Eboot builder You must login or register to view this content. Clean debugged eboot You must login or register to view this content.

MW3 Eboot builders You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (iMCSx)

Eboot threads This could go on forever so I only put a few I know are good
You must login or register to view this content.
Clean debugged eboot/self Eboot You must login or register to view this content. self You must login or register to view this content.

BO2 Eboot builder You must login or register to view this content. Eboot threads You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (thought it was cool)
Clean debugged eboot/self Eboot You must login or register to view this content. Self You must login or register to view this content.

Ghosts My eboot and rawdogs eboot are the same practically they're just clean debugged Eboots

Eboot thread You must login or register to view this content. Clean debugged eboot,self,and elf Eboot You must login or register to view this content. Self You must login or register to view this content. Elf You must login or register to view this content.

Advanced warfare If someone could provide me with a clean elf/self ill make a clean eboot,elf,and self

Eboot builder You must login or register to view this content. Eboot thread You must login or register to view this content.

GTAV Eboots No script bypass You must login or register to view this content. Script bypass You must login or register to view this content. Eboot thread You must login or register to view this content.

Credits Myself (1337Forensics)
iTnDM
Prom1ses
Saint Batissue
ITz_JeWeLs
SC58
B777x
iMCSx
Choco
Ghost Rolly
swiss
xxktgangxx
Slinky (script bypass for EBOOT)
hacking247 (New MW2 stuff :p)

Last edited by InXInvader ; 01-04-2015 at 06:29 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to InXInvader for this useful post:

Riften, Jordan, Xcesar1911X
01-04-2015, 06:20 AM #11
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post

Thanks man :p
01-06-2015, 03:30 PM #12
any requests?
01-12-2015, 07:19 PM #13
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Cool thread bro..but a sujestion is to put more info on eatch eboot.so it looks more better than is already is Smile and not just put mw2 or bo2 and just put the eboot link.Put more info about whats in the eboot and all.Just a Sugestion..Good post
01-14-2015, 06:49 PM #14
Percy
Bounty hunter
Sick af bro.
01-15-2015, 11:34 PM #15

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo