06-05-2015, 05:17 AM #1
Animize
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo. Im back for Recording services for the following games
COD: W@W, MW2, BO1, MW3, BO2, Ghosts
GTA: IV, V

I use an Elgato GameCapture HD to record YOUR videos and I DO NOT edit them in any way, that is for YOU to do.

What's the catch? Just a recovery or access to your Mod menu that you are recording for a bit.

PM me on Skype or here.

Rules:
Do not Spam me

Do not think I can do this at anytime, just because it's summer, I have a life.

Do not "scam" me! (Even though I dont even know why you would in the first place -.-)

Hurry! before my Elgato gathers too much dust already Tustin
EDIT: I only record on weekends now.
Trying to get this restarted!
EDIT #2: Closed for a bit until I get a new Elgato GameCapture HD as mine is being sent back for another one for the second time...
Last edited by Animize ; 10-17-2015 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Closed for a bt

The following user thanked Animize for this useful post:

<Brad>
10-15-2015, 06:17 PM #20
ModdedModder
Gym leader
Originally posted by Killaboy View Post
Yo. Im back for Recording services for the following games
COD: W@W, MW2, BO1, MW3, BO2, Ghosts
GTA: IV, V

I use an Elgato GameCapture HD to record YOUR videos and I DO NOT edit them in any way, that is for YOU to do.

What's the catch? Just a recovery or access to your Mod menu that you are recording for a bit.

PM me on Skype or here.

Rules:
Do not Spam me

Do not think I can do this at anytime, just because it's summer, I have a life.

Do not "scam" me! (Even though I dont even know why you would in the first place -.-)

Hurry! before my Elgato gathers too much dust already Tustin
EDIT: I only record on weekends now.
Trying to get this restarted!

It would be awesome if you could record my new version of AI-Zombies. 1.8.9 Edit. I have fixed a lot of bugs and will be adding more features as well. This mod is for MW2. I will add you on skype to discuss any more questions.
10-17-2015, 03:56 AM #21
Animize
Little One
Originally posted by ModdedModder View Post
It would be awesome if you could record my new version of AI-Zombies. 1.8.9 Edit. I have fixed a lot of bugs and will be adding more features as well. This mod is for MW2. I will add you on skype to discuss any more questions.

check my edit for recent edit please, sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo