04-07-2009, 02:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Zombie "Terms" Guide

These are terms I have developed over many games of zombies from people going into beast mode, being stupid, getting mobbed, leaving the game, being selfish etc. All of these terms' names are given from REAL incidents from zombie game(s)

Term 1: If someone goes away for a couple of minutes for something not necessary(e.g. eating) with warning on a high round(15 or above).

They have "pulled a hank"

Term 2: If someone opens up a door or couch that someone specifically already said NOT to open.

They have "pulled an element"

Term 3:
If someone leaves the game/turns off their PS3 because of a timeout in there crappy ass mother****in connection or a leave of something not important at all.

They have "pulled a maddenking"

Term 4: If someone runs into an electrical barrier

They have "pulled a smallpox"

Term 5: If someone steals everyone's kills after they are told not to because the other players need points or if the electricity hasn't been turned on and one side needs the points to open everything.

They have "pulled a whitey"

Term 6: If someone has murdered the whole game and has 0 downs until they are the last one living and the game ends.

They have "pulled an outsidah"

Term 7: If someone is the gender of male and of British ethnicity while having a female name.

They have "pulled an ashley"

Term 8: If someone single handily survives a high round(15 or higher) by themselves with no raygun.

They have "pulled a Dirt'ay" :cool:

Term 9: If someone goes into revive more then once before level 6.

They have "pulled a smallpox"

Term 10: If someone goes down multiple times due to the explosive rebound of the raygun.

They have "pulled a hank"

Term 11: If someone goes into revive multiple times from the explosive rebound of a grenade or rocket launcher.

They have "pulled a tyler"

Term 12:
If someone has a raygun and they still go for the mystery box when others don't have a good gun and they need to try the mystery box.

Term 13: If someone brags about and is PROUD of getting to level 11 at the same time claims to be a zombie beast.

They have "pulled a chaldo"

Term 14: If someone has less then half the kills of the player above him.

They have "pulled an ed"

Term 15: If someone has too many guns(4 or more) by doing the multi-gun glitch too many times and get the ray gun out in time when in need and dies.

Term 16:
If someone has a ray gun yet they don't use it.

They have "pulled a tyler"

Term 17: If someone knows too much about the magnum and praises the flamethrower.

They have "pulled a flare"

If you are in this term guide for zombies and you are offended by any of these terms then remember I don't give a ****ing shit and it's your fault for being a ****in douchebag in zombies. Thank you and remember to thank my thread if you liked it Winky Winky
Last edited by DirtyDudeOnline ; 04-12-2009 at 05:38 AM.

The following 81 users say thank you to DirtyDudeOnline for this useful post:

AbusedTampon, aflyingpie, AgentJon, BA-SHELLEY, bebonator, bruschi123, bucknastey, Chaldo13, chrisdogg, Clutch Hunterr, cody97124241, Coltz-One, Comfrimed, Deceptions, dominator2481, Dr4gonprincess, Elder Legendah, elfmotat, Favo, Flamezero29, Fletcher, FoRgOtEn_SaK3, friezzie, H₂O, handmade hero, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, I-knife-like-OJ, iamtheman, itwasme95, iVFâ„¢ Elemental, KlarkCarlin93, Legend-PlayerX, Leviathan, Luke, lumsden28, Mighty Jebuz, mjkuser, moondog7, Mr B Rite, mrLATTIRE, mrshort21, MSgt.Gunny, NanuGama, Newfie, NGUWhitey, NicK__ThE__KiD, Niiosa, Nolzad0, NP Carling26, Darth Saul, owningU, Rage, Ravin1337, RedKnight, SAMI23, ShAdoW_RiDa, sharpy, Shockk, SkaterCookie, Slash2793, JimErased, tagz123, teeth08, TeH DuCK x, Temphaa, Texas_Ogstien, tykmerc, UndeadxCorpse, Velcrohead-, WilliamsCE24, x D R oP SHoTx, x313VOODOO, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, Zak_Attak
07-06-2009, 02:50 PM #38
rever
Haxor!
all funny especially the ones about hank
07-07-2009, 01:08 AM #39
Heavytech94
I'm back for good Happy
hahahaha so funny
07-08-2009, 01:31 AM #40
jackster802
I defeated!
i pulled a dirtay
07-16-2009, 03:55 AM #41
lol cute good terms doll.
07-16-2009, 04:25 AM #42
hoosier
Bounty hunter
nice terms. how did u come up with them
07-18-2009, 07:16 AM #43
if you make a term for lagging in to a group of zombies and not getting out name it after me country_rebel09 it happens to me almost every game
07-18-2009, 07:23 AM #44
Dopey
NGU :/
Originally posted by lilbearden View Post
if you make a term for lagging in to a group of zombies and not getting out name it after me country_rebel09 it happens to me almost every game

get a better connection haha i went to round 55 legit and my phone rang and i lagged out... i was pissed lol now i got a better connection and never lag and im host most of the time =D
07-18-2009, 07:49 AM #45
maddenking1234
King of Madden
wow im o this list, god damn it was one time and for like 3 rounds. As for the other the time i left, i had a test the next day so i needed sleep damnit.
07-30-2009, 03:33 AM #46
1SHOT
Banned
some are pretty funny.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo