05-05-2009, 06:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, Its PMcA_2oo9 from the D3TH clan. We are a high skilled HCorE S&Awesome face clan.

We already have around 35 menbers, in which about 13 have a KDR of 1.7 or higher which is very high for only s&d players.

We are looking for player's that are good but also have a GOOD personality, this is very important as we will not accept players that are amazing but do not listen to team tactics and just run out for kills.

We are also looking for a new host who has to be on NAT TYPE 1, as this is the only type that supports all menbers. This is as our old host has just got a new job so he's not on as much :(

You must have a mic, so that we can talk to each other during the games.

Any Age really, but if you sound like a pussy eg. That stupid guy just shot me, I hate him or I was so crap there sorry about that guys. Won't get in as we do swear alot when we are losing(which isn't that often).

Player's Must also be on at least 2 hours everyday. I'm on mostly 4pmGMT 2 10pmGMT everyday

If your intreasted add PMcA_2oo9 and we will give you a trial and see if you are good enough to join D3TH. I might have MaX friend's so msg me and I will delete Someone Winky Winky
05-05-2009, 10:17 PM #2
Genocide-
★GoML★
well im on like wedensdays and on mondays and on fridays also everyother weekend

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo