05-13-2011, 08:53 PM #1
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a vid of my custom brat patch, this is a reconstruction of karoolus patch. Im also thinking of adding some extra meneus, however cant figure out why they dissapear after [0][11]. Hope you guys enjoy.
Recorded by best friend rawr4445, on LAN party(XBSlink, il post a tut on how to use if required)
Peace.

The following 9 users say thank you to thatbrat for this useful post:

Okami, BlazingDope, candyman62, Correy, iiReFuZee, User23434, Neff, SALOOTME, yaro
06-23-2011, 02:12 PM #65
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by thatbrat View Post
I am trying to find a leacher proof way of doing it. I dont want everyone to just download it, change the name and say its theirs, i'm gonna do some obfuscation.

i'm working on a script that checks patch integrity before it starts any of the modded functions.. i'll send it to you once i get something working Winky Winky

And just out of interest bloodthugga, if im a dumbass, why have you not made better? You clearly are the apitimy of intelectual default, this is shown by your inability to express yourself without foul language or raceism.
Peace.

LOL you crack me up :p
06-23-2011, 04:57 PM #66
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
i'm working on a script that checks patch integrity before it starts any of the modded functions.. i'll send it to you once i get something working Winky Winky

If you could do this it would be ace! At the moment im thinking of adding more lol. Thanks to your model viewer script im well on the way to hide and seek Happy
06-23-2011, 05:18 PM #67
iReset Nigga
2Fresshh!!
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
you need to prove it eddie Winky Winky upload a new video soon, so we can see! Atm, This is proberly the best waw multiplayer patch I've seen, the best looking patch is studman97's though

Hell nah the best w@w patch is the 1 converted from Xbox by nay the 1st one he posted
07-30-2011, 10:34 PM #68
Originally posted by Hensley7 View Post
looks like a good patch

add my account plz kaaakaaa77 :bro:
07-31-2011, 12:10 AM #69
Pm me please i love this patch.
07-31-2011, 09:20 AM #70
PryZeex
Do a barrel roll!
Love the patch bro, please release soon Smile
08-01-2011, 02:57 AM #71
ClapsClaps
This is a vid of my custom brat patch, this is a reconstruction of karoolus patch. Im also thinking of adding some extra meneus, however cant figure out why they dissapear after [0][11]. Hope you guys enjoy.
Recorded by best friend rawr4445, on LAN party(XBSlink, il post a tut on how to use if required)
Peace.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Someone plz tel me how i can get this i would really appriciate it Smile
08-01-2011, 05:06 PM #72
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Originally posted by MIX1997 View Post
ClapsClaps

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Someone plz tel me how i can get this i would really appriciate it Smile

Wow what a stupid question... look in the exploits and hacks section, did you notice the correlation between me calling this brat patch and the RELEASE in another thread which is also called brat patch? If not then just look for the release thread brat patch (old one) i think i called it.
Peace.
08-02-2011, 04:03 PM #73
s70con
Bounty hunter
thx karolus i just solved my lag issue much appreciated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo