Post: FREE COD5 & COD4 Challenge Lobbies & Modded Zombies
06-06-2011, 08:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys,

Just to let everyone know I'll be hosting 100% Free W@W and COD4 Challenge Lobbies. I will also be hosting a modded Der Riese Lobby. I have two accounts that I will do them on. DominaSHANE will be my W@W CL. For the Modded Zombies & COD4 CL it will be on beachb0y103( the o in boy is a ZERO ) Just wanted to make that clear. For my beachb0y103 friends list it is full I will be clearing spaces for those who send me messages. All you have to do to take part in the 3 modded lobbies is Subscribe to You must login or register to view this content.. Thanks. Awesome face

beachb0y103
DominaSHANE

you can also email me at [email][email protected][/email] if you cannot contact me throught Playstation
Last edited by piemaster2223 ; 06-06-2011 at 09:04 PM.

The following 3 users groaned at piemaster2223 for this awful post:

Daddy, MateoGodlike, SHAkA
06-06-2011, 09:51 PM #2
wrong fukin section
theres a COD5 Modded lobby section if u opened ur eyes
06-07-2011, 12:11 AM #3
MateoGodlike
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by piemaster2223 View Post
Hey Guys,

Just to let everyone know I'll be hosting 100% Free W@W and COD4 Challenge Lobbies. I will also be hosting a modded Der Riese Lobby. I have two accounts that I will do them on. DominaSHANE will be my W@W CL. For the Modded Zombies & COD4 CL it will be on beachb0y103( the o in boy is a ZERO ) Just wanted to make that clear. For my beachb0y103 friends list it is full I will be clearing spaces for those who send me messages. All you have to do to take part in the 3 modded lobbies is Subscribe to You must login or register to view this content.. Thanks. Awesome face

beachb0y103
DominaSHANE

you can also email me at [email][email protected][/email] if you cannot contact me throught Playstation

Get you and your stupid modded lobbies the fu ck out.
06-07-2011, 02:26 PM #4
MrPSN
Banned
Hey Guys,

beachb0y103
DominaSHANE

hey add me your list is full i need platinum for WaW cheers if you reply ill subb your youtube
06-07-2011, 02:32 PM #5
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Need Platinum Of W@W!!
06-07-2011, 02:59 PM #6
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
Hey Guys,

beachb0y103
DominaSHANE

subbed your youtube! Looking to get into a cod4 cl lobby today if possible !! thanks
06-07-2011, 09:01 PM #7
FrostingDog
Pokemon Trainer
subbed. I need a COD4 CL.
06-07-2011, 09:22 PM #8
hey guys thanks I hope to start running some lobbies today. To those who added me on DominaSHANE and want the platinum for W@W i'll have to check and see if i can run the modded zombies lobby on that account because in the modded zombies that is where u'll get the trophy unlock. And it may take a few games of zombies to unlock all trophies depending on how many trophies you have. And for those who wish to have my COD4 CL I will be doing those as well just let me check on it for my DominaSHANE account as well.

Thanks!Awesome face
Beachb0y103
DominaSHANE
Roxyvonschnauzer
06-08-2011, 10:12 AM #9
I subbed your YT ill add u on ps3 in a bit
06-08-2011, 05:57 PM #10
those who need the W@W lobbies or trophy unlocks please leave your PSN. I'd be happy to help Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo