06-29-2009, 09:29 PM #1
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, enough is enough. We have all heard the smack talk back and forth as to who's country is better for whatever reason. Well, I have decided to make a thread to finally put at least one topic to rest. Short and simple, who is better at Call of Duty World at War, The United States or the United Kingdome? Please give examples as to why. For example, k/d ratio, ranking on leaderboards etc. Also, please put your own stats/ rankings to determine what country is the top dog on this website. Remember, a lot of bragging rights are on the line, so please don't be afraid to support your country[/B]

And as always, please THANK NOMINATE AND REP THIS THREAD IF YOU LIKED ITSmile^[/B]

The following 20 users say thank you to Sert for this useful post:

'SpeC™, +sFx. FeLiciTy, ashbash, dustin.kirk, Favo, King Jamiɘ, Krunch, LilP, Mighty Jebuz, Newfie, maddenking1234, Octavia, Rann-Dum, Screamo, ShAdoW_RiDa, streetzballa23, The WasteLands, Fierceknucks, UsB*Glitcher, Valimen
01-20-2010, 04:20 AM #101
austincgardner
Can’t trickshot me!
(IMO) US becuz when ever i see someone in the UK playing COD5, they AAALLLWAYYS have a modded controller... its sooo ghhhey....
01-20-2010, 04:04 PM #102
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by austincgardner View Post
(IMO) US becuz when ever i see someone in the UK playing COD5, they AAALLLWAYYS have a modded controller... its sooo ghhhey....

I'm from the UK and have never seen a modded controller in my life...
01-20-2010, 07:45 PM #103
codemajic cheated. just to clerify

im from uk there is no answer to this really...

but ive never came across a american that is real good ive came across uk players and dutch players chinese players that are good but i suppose i havnt came across a us player thats good because uk and us have differnt times and i play alot at night when its like 4 in the morning for ppl in us
01-20-2010, 09:23 PM #104
austincgardner
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Pricey91 View Post
I'm from the UK and have never seen a modded controller in my life...

ya. im not saying that ALL people in the UK mod. im just saying that all of the ones i see, do... and im not trying to start any fights here.. im just stating my experiences lol :cool:
01-21-2010, 01:54 AM #105
iUniQuee
Treasure hunter
what is the point of this thread???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo