12-25-2011, 12:34 AM #1
TheSuperSaiyan
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, I got bored so I decided to post zombie patches (made by Karoolus) with download links. This will unlock every trophy in the game, give you god and UFO mode, and gives you every single weapon + w/Pack-a-Punched weapons.

(Note:Your PS3 must be jailbroken on firmware 3.41 or 3.55 in order to do this, and you must be the host in order for it to work.)

"Preparing Trophy Unlocks...You're trophies will start unlocking now"
"Press L1 for UFO Mode, Press Triangle for God Mode"

● Nacht Der Untoten & Verruct Zombie Patches.
You must login or register to view this content.

● Shi No Numa Zombie Patch.

● Der Riese Zombie Patch.

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by TheSuperSaiyan ; 12-25-2011 at 01:27 AM.

The following user thanked TheSuperSaiyan for this useful post:

Smexeh

The following 3 users groaned at TheSuperSaiyan for this awful post:

bad_carma, Taylor, ULG Poison
12-25-2011, 12:37 AM #2
jr3277
Banned
hey thanks for the post but wrong spot move to waw patches. Are these new or the same old ones?
12-25-2011, 01:29 AM #3
TheSuperSaiyan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jr3277 View Post
hey thanks for the post but wrong spot move to waw patches. Are these new or the same old ones?
Well considering that I have never jailbroken nor hosted modded lobbies, I wouldn't really know which patches are old or new, all I know is, you have to have a jailbroken PS3 that is either on 3.41 or 3.55 firmware, (or you can wait until KaKaRoTo releases his jailbreak for 4.00), and btw, I changed the links, they should work now.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by jr3277 View Post
Also, if you have a PS3, add me online. PSN: xNukexGoxBoomx
12-25-2011, 01:34 AM #4
bad_carma
Usertitle?
since your new to the site i wont flame you or embarass you. but this is the wrong section for this and also the patches you posted are as old as the cfw itself. if your looking for patches look under W@W modified patches. also dont post about stuff if you dont know about them.
12-25-2011, 01:38 AM #5
TheSuperSaiyan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by carma View Post
since your new to the site i wont flame you or embarass you. but this is the wrong section for this and also the patches you posted are as old as the cfw itself. if your looking for patches look under W@W modified patches. also dont post about stuff if you dont know about them.
Couldn't care less, also, who said I don't know about this stuff? I may have never hosted a modded lobby or jailbroken a PS3 before, but I know how they work, and how to use them.
12-25-2011, 01:50 AM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Guys Don't Flame He's Just New Here...
12-25-2011, 04:34 AM #7
bad_carma
Usertitle?
Originally posted by TheSuperSaiyan View Post
Couldn't care less, also, who said I don't know about this stuff? I may have never hosted a modded lobby or jailbroken a PS3 before, but I know how they work, and how to use them.

i meant know about them as in know whats up-to-date and whats useful. you don't know about them because you posted something very out of date. im just saying research before you post. id probably the best thing you can do to do well
12-25-2011, 04:36 AM #8
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by TheSuperSaiyan View Post
Hi all, I got bored so I decided to post zombie patches (made by Karoolus) with download links. This will unlock every trophy in the game, give you god and UFO mode, and gives you every single weapon + w/Pack-a-Punched weapons.

(Note:Your PS3 must be jailbroken on firmware 3.41 or 3.55 in order to do this, and you must be the host in order for it to work.)

"Preparing Trophy Unlocks...You're trophies will start unlocking now"
"Press L1 for UFO Mode, Press Triangle for God Mode"

● Nacht Der Untoten & Verruct Zombie Patches.

● Shi No Numa Zombie Patch.

● Der Riese Zombie Patch.

Enjoy Smile

These have been up here for sometime now. You do know Karoolus is actually on this site and release this stuff himself Smile
12-26-2011, 11:41 PM #9
add me xiburn-z-jewz il show you new cod5 der riese patches

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo