01-12-2012, 01:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the video without the Fog & Rain background soo what you guys thinks about this videos?...... cool If you like it Text Me for the links if you guys want it cool..........:shh:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ozzymacias11 ; 01-12-2012 at 01:22 PM.

The following 5 users groaned at ozzymacias11 for this awful post:

PWW_Commander, Taylor, Vampytwistッ, xRaW, User2340034u
01-12-2012, 01:56 PM #2
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
10 minits is a long watch could u type down whats in the patch? or have a vid just showing all the menus and mods.

also the constant yuoutube thing is annoying but apart from that it looks good
01-12-2012, 03:43 PM #3
xRaW
xI2aW-
too much iprintlnbold functions, Not very organised and just damn ugly, leave credits because i full well know none of the mods in here is made by you. leave credits because people do not like that ignorance.

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

Vampytwistッ
01-12-2012, 03:55 PM #4
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ozzymacias11 View Post
This is the video without the Fog & Rain background soo what you guys thinks about this videos?...... cool If you like it Text Me for the links if you guys want it cool..........:shh:

Why can't people just make a simple menu nowadays? you don't need all these fontstrings, shader, and flashy text it just makes it look tacky. All you need is one shader and scrollbar and you're sorted not x10 of everything Not Happy or Sad
01-12-2012, 04:04 PM #5
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
This is the video without the Fog & Rain background soo what you guys thinks about this videos?...... cool If you like it Text Me for the links if you guys want it cool..........:shh:

Here i'll do the credits for you Smile

Credits:
Karoolus - For original menu base and codes.
IVI40A3Fusionz - For menu base edit.
EddieMeduza - For codes.
etc....

Don't try and say it's not my edit i can tell because:

And don't say it's not mine because i added all those functions all you did was add your text in there and not give credits Winky Winky.

Lastly why have you got alot of these?

It won't make an difference to the function except make it longer :p.

EDIT: Credits to Six-Tri-X to for the survival game mode?

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
Why can't people just make a simple menu nowadays? you don't need all these fontstrings, shader, and flashy text it just makes it look tacky. All you need is one shader and scrollbar and you're sorted not x10 of everything Not Happy or Sad

Nothing in the patch is even his :p it's all copy and pasted even the menu base isn't his the base looked perfeclty fine when i edited it but now :puke: he didn't even change any of the functions names and still don't give credit :s.
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 01-12-2012 at 04:01 PM.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

xRaW
01-12-2012, 04:15 PM #6
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Here i'll do the credits for you Smile

Credits:
Karoolus - For original menu base and codes.
IVI40A3Fusionz - For menu base edit.
EddieMeduza - For codes.
etc....

Don't try and say it's not my edit i can tell because:

And don't say it's not mine because i added all those functions all you did was add your text in there and not give credits Winky Winky.

Lastly why have you got alot of these?

It won't make an difference to the function except make it longer :p.

EDIT: Credits to Six-Tri-X to for the survival game mode?

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Nothing in the patch is even his :p it's all copy and pasted even the menu base isn't his the base looked perfeclty fine when i edited it but now :puke: he didn't even change any of the functions names and still don't give credit :s.

Just watched the whole 10minute video. It's ridiculous

Edit: every 10seconds all you here is Captain hut looooool
Last edited by BlazingDope ; 01-12-2012 at 04:18 PM.
01-12-2012, 05:10 PM #7
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
Just watched the whole 10minute video. It's ridiculous

I clicked on the video about 10 seconds in i saw alot of colorful text so i pressed back :p.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

I think im going to be nice to you so im going to ask you something you want me to record a better video for you to put on here? Also you might want to fix the title it's Video not Vedio Smile.
01-12-2012, 08:06 PM #8
No s hit dude did that in the morning dum f uck lol.......

The following 3 users groaned at ozzymacias11 for this awful post:

PWW_Commander, Vampytwistッ, User2340034u
01-13-2012, 12:10 PM #9
you zFrost. I dont hate u. But stop flaming on ozzymask. He a good hacker. Why dnt you try adding me then i can see what awesome edits you do. The i can compare your patch edit to ozzymask. Yes

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

must get boring just trolling on ngu all day. Lets words more action. I always was told.:PBJ:
01-13-2012, 03:42 PM #10
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by COD5
you zFrost. I dont hate u. But stop flaming on ozzymask. He a good hacker. Why dnt you try adding me then i can see what awesome edits you do. The i can compare your patch edit to ozzymask. Yes

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

must get boring just trolling on ngu all day. Lets words more action. I always was told.:PBJ:

Read my sig, none of use are really 'hackers' we are just what you could call 'modifiers' all we do is modify a game to make it perform different functions that the developers didn't intend to, all the codes we use are already there and implemented in the game whereas a hacker is someone who cracks a computer code or computer network by using codes that the developer hasn't used Winky Winky. In all honesty we are pretty much just programmers nothing else.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

Vampytwistッ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo