thanks to
COD5-MAN-
nay1995
IVI40A3Fusionz for menu base
xyardsalex
ozzymask
iprofamily
j & b
Last edited by forflah123 ; 04-24-2012 at 04:48 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to forflah123 for this useful post:

Choda, COD5-MAN-, IVI40A3Fusionz, joolsno1killa, Jango, xRaW

The following 2 users groaned at forflah123 for this awful post:

Cmd-X, User2340034u
04-24-2012, 06:55 PM #11
Choda
Banned
Originally posted by xBlackberryHaze View Post
Don't mean to butt-in, but edits vary. There are useful edits, and there are leech edits.. You can figure out the difference Winky Winky

Then tell me sir... how is this leeched?

The following user thanked Choda for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-
04-24-2012, 06:57 PM #12
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Don't mean to butt-in, but edits vary. There are useful edits, and there are leech edits.. You can figure out the difference Winky Winky

this is not a fuck edit for the last time I was working on this 2 week before raw released his patch this is a fucking blank menu base i got from fuzionz the only reason I took my time to make a preview of this is because I don't want any bugs in it as it might e the last patch i do for w@w so gtfo you twat

The following user thanked forflah123 for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-
04-24-2012, 07:00 PM #13
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by Choda View Post
Then tell me sir... how is this leeched?

Nobody said it was leeched.. I'm saying that some edits are useful and some are total leecher edits.. I take it you don't know forflah123 very well, do you?

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
this is not a $#@! edit for the last time I was working on this 2 week before raw released his patch this is a $#@!ing blank menu base i got from fuzionz the only reason I took my time to make a preview of this is because I don't want any bugs in it as it might e the last patch i do for w@w so gtfo you twat

Who said it was leeched? Lol you little kids get your messages mixed.

The following 2 users groaned at Cmd-X for this awful post:

Choda, COD5-MAN-
04-24-2012, 07:12 PM #14
Nobody said it was leeched.. I'm saying that some edits are useful and some are total leecher edits.. I take it you don't know forflah123 very well, do you?

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

1.Yes i know forflah123 very well. And how is this a leech edit? Its either a leech or edit make up your mind.
2. Forflah123 is hardly a kid he's 17 :p
3.And he made this hole patch he didnt edit it he just used Fusionz Menu Base. I sat on skype with him threw most of it lol :( And if you dont like his posts dont bother to view them simple Smile
04-24-2012, 07:27 PM #15
Choda
Banned

You are in no place to talk.. we both know neither of us couldn't do any better,don't mean to be rude ,but how about you just shut up?then everything will be fine

COD5-MAN-
04-24-2012, 07:44 PM #16
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by COD5
1.Yes i know forflah123 very well. And how is this a leech edit? Its either a leech or edit make up your mind.
2. Forflah123 is hardly a kid he's 17
3.And he made this hole patch he didnt edit it he just used Fusionz Menu Base. I sat on skype with him threw most of it lol And if you dont like his posts dont bother to view them simple

I'm not talking to you.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

You are in no place to talk.. we both know neither of us couldn't do any better,don't mean to be rude ,but how about you just shut up?then everything will be fine

You don't know me, so you have no place to tell me if I could or couldn't do better. We all know all you do is agree with everybody for rep, you can't hack nor code, so just gtfo /facepalm

The following user groaned Cmd-X for this awful post:

Choda
04-24-2012, 07:52 PM #17
Choda
Banned
I'm not talking to you.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

You don't know me, so you have no place to tell me if I could or couldn't do better. We all know all you do is agree with everybody for rep, you can't hack nor code, so just gtfo /facepalm

Did i say i could code? no cause i don't give a shit, and if you're so good at coding go make a patch then release then see what happens, you're just all talk you think you're great when you're not sad No and i don't agree with everybody i'm not agreeing with you aren't i ? :derp:

COD5-MAN-
04-25-2012, 03:45 AM #18
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Did i say i could code? no cause i don't give a shit, and if you're so good at coding go make a patch then release then see what happens, you're just all talk you think you're great when you're not sad and i don't agree with everybody i'm not agreeing with you aren't i ?

Lmao, you couldn't code even if you tried. And by the way, you keep using 2 negatives.. You do know 2 negatives make a positive? Fucking dumbass lol :dumb:

The following user thanked Cmd-X for this useful post:

User2340034u

The following user groaned Cmd-X for this awful post:

COD5-MAN-
04-25-2012, 06:28 AM #19
I'm not talking to you.

Well when you flame on my friend forflah123 just because your jealus of his patch then yes your talking to me to. :p

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by zFI2oST
like your fellow enjoy fags negative feedback is always required and if you don't like my feedback thats your problem you leach
WELCOME TO THE INTERNET KID IDGAF ABOUT YOU OR ANYBODY HERE IN THIS COMMUNITY.

o.O My friend. You seem to love using the words kid or kids. Are they the only words you know. And il think you will find you might be the only kid in this forum. :p So Maybe Just GTFO?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo