04-21-2012, 10:37 PM #1
hunsaw
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post if you like Call of Duty: World at War!!!
12-15-2012, 12:15 AM #47
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
i was right up on the leaderboards for this old game #29 or higher for score.. #44 wins.. top 200 kills Smile no hacks just boosting and loving to play for a lot of kills

I was #80 kills #280 score and top 3000 wins completly legit then it got ruined by leaderbourd hacks mods or whatever. the fact is if the leaderbourds were not messed up this game would have alot more players than it does

The following user thanked Niall-Griffiths for this useful post:

WASTEDFREEDOM
12-18-2012, 03:00 AM #48
Hit detection great, vehicles were good, community was fun... Pity it's all changed now
12-18-2012, 12:04 PM #49
plazmanu
Bounty hunter
Best COD , but to many Hackers including me Smile . i give only Cl in private not online and i playing without menu or binds bcause its boring to play with binds or menu !
12-19-2012, 11:25 PM #50
NJN
I sat on your nachos
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
It is the best Cod because i have soo many memories of it like playing on a snowy day with a friend and going on a rampage

your post just gave me goosebumps because it was the same for me! playing this game with my best friend eating microwave pizza when things were rough in life. This game kept my mind off life. Best game ever
12-19-2012, 11:32 PM #51
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by NJN View Post
your post just gave me goosebumps because it was the same for me! playing this game with my best friend eating microwave pizza when things were rough in life. This game kept my mind off life. Best game ever

You said it man!
Loved every aspect of it, and as stupid as it sounds, whenever I look back on that day, I always smile; Smiling right now lol. Just the whole atmosphere of the day and everything. So close to Christmas too! Glad I bought that game. Smile
12-19-2012, 11:35 PM #52
Best Game eher xD
12-20-2012, 12:03 AM #53
NJN
I sat on your nachos
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
You said it man!
Loved every aspect of it, and as stupid as it sounds, whenever I look back on that day, I always smile; Smiling right now lol. Just the whole atmosphere of the day and everything. So close to Christmas too! Glad I bought that game.

Im going to add you on psn bro! did u ever play warhawk? damn so many memories on that also!
12-20-2012, 12:54 AM #54
Omnipotence
Bounty hunter
It was defo one of the best call of duty's by far. It was fun, it was interactive and its better than MW3/Black ops 1/Black ops 2!
12-20-2012, 10:02 AM #55
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by NJN View Post
Im going to add you on psn bro! did u ever play warhawk? damn so many memories on that also!

Yeah!
Warhawk was like legendary back when I played it. Friends asked me what game was I playing and I'd be like, Warhawk. You must login or register to view this content.

LOL! Yeah, what's your PSN? Be great to play with you sometime man. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo