Post: out of der riese.. no mods.ps3 *oops i did it again*
08-23-2009, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); cod waw glitch; OUT OF DER RIESE, no mods ps3. <tutorial>
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kHwb9Eh2-0"]YouTube - out of der riese ps3[/ame]
special thanks to zombiehunter14
dont forget to thank him later

The following 52 users say thank you to luceathome for this useful post:

+tA. Rick, Adkins, aflyingpie, Alfa, applerockin2, Bad-Reputation, BEACHBOI13, blizzard94, Boko577, brad1798, CamelToe, Chill, cod5lewis, Console Beat, dansbmx, DecDeviL, deon, dominicanpimp10, DomSoH4, Deadpool, evil_ryu, Favo, GuitarSlash, Hazel, IIX R a W r IIX, iTz iiNFaMoUs, IW_JOSH, jeffers07, lilnatsfan44, LilP, Lordjaro, ls18, Maniac, Mateen, mjkuser, muted, Nombie, Octavia, Darth Saul, penetrator, Ps3NeedMods, Ravin1337, rccsr, Rurouni83, SAMI23, stickerbob, Taco0, teeth08, TheManDavid, toonsoldier, tykmerc, xI Jakk Ix
08-24-2009, 11:50 PM #56
mjkuser
OMGNEXTGEN
Wow. This is amazing! Thanks very much!
08-25-2009, 12:25 AM #57
tykmerc
Climbing up the ladder
dude luc you are leet
08-25-2009, 01:00 AM #58
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
Beautiful first shi no numa now this if you get a vid up of you fully out the map you definitly have a carrer finding zombie glitches REP++++
08-25-2009, 02:09 AM #59
penetrator
Are you high?
Originally posted by hbnitz View Post
Man u seem to don't understand.

I never said that luceathome is a bad glitcher or anything else i just said that THIS only one have no potential for now.
I'm not jealous of anything, I'm not a glitch founder or what ever you want I just registered this forum to discover glitch from other users, and for now i found some good and some bad glitch that's all.

And for the haters, they act a lot more offensive as me, and i'm pretty sure u noticed that. I'm not an hater, I just try to justify my post normally. If you can't understand that, I can't do anything more.

ok but if your going to post something post something good.dont post stuff that is usless like "i thanked you but i removed it because it's usless".thats how the flaming shit starts and besides who cares if you thanked but then removed it like if your the president and your going to rep him , keep that to your personal life.
08-25-2009, 06:48 AM #60
Bad-Reputation
Climbing up the ladder
holy heck man u r a god or something! now we need to get someone completely out of the map/under it..that would be awesome...but great find though
08-25-2009, 09:36 AM #61
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
zombie carnage luk on top of 3rd page ur man has other vids that show he jumped down to ledge and den found a way under da map
08-25-2009, 03:41 PM #62
lol i got up on the pap once last night and thats it.. takes alot of timing
08-25-2009, 05:09 PM #63
Originally posted by ryu View Post
hey luceathome can u jump on the ledge behind u?

i think so..
i got behind it once, but didn know how..
i figured over the wall, on 2nd tought on the left side u can jump behind
(as shown in the brad vid)
iff u can jump on with hit jump, u might even get further
08-25-2009, 05:22 PM #64
Louenia
Little One
woow GREAT find dude... thanks alott :Sad AwesomeD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo