09-06-2009, 05:37 PM #1
Suicide
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

All credit goes to carbonfish for he deciphered the signs

"1. Edward Is Alive

2. Treyarch

3.To The Community The Fans and F_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Thank you *heart* We Shall Return

(I am missing some characters on one part, I have all of them down, but they don't make sense)

They say they shall return.... that must mean a Map Pack 4.

Watch the video for yourself and tell me what you think.

Also about the dates to map pack 4 release.. I think the 24th is wrong, posted this on CoDz, but will post here too".

Der Riese Calendar

Those circled dates on the calendar ARE NOT (in my opinion) involving map pack 4, they tell refer to the moon cycles.
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a calendar of September 1942

Poland -> You must login or register to view this content.

Germany -> You must login or register to view this content.

notice the numbers on the bottom, and their pictures of the moon (besides the 2nd). The 24th was a full.... look familiar in Der Riese, I think so.

I believe they needed the moon to help with the experiments and those dates are when they conducted the experiments based off the cycle of the moon. So this means that the calendar is just another item on the boards that were being used on Der Riese and not a sign for release dates.

Again this is just my opinion, until Treyarch confirms a date we don't know".

(I wanted to edit this because some people doesn't know the unfilled gaps but here is for all of you to make sense It's a Biography of everything that is secret to finding the next map go to Der Riese Discussion you will see in the sticky thread "Der Riese: The Biography of the secret it holds" the thread is really long It took me two hours to create so make sure to rep,thanks and nominate that thread)

Last edited by Suicide ; 09-14-2009 at 02:14 PM.
09-09-2009, 03:14 PM #20
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
seriously i doubt there will be a map pack4 did anyone ever think that it means the next call of duty they make will be bringing back the zombies?
09-09-2009, 03:23 PM #21
probably not true
09-09-2009, 08:48 PM #22
strwrsbob
NGU Nazi Zombie Historian
no its ture. check out my post or youtube.com/strwrsbob
i have a video of it all.
09-09-2009, 10:45 PM #23
They made millions the first day MPK 3 released. My money says they will release another MPK 4 just before Infinity Ward releases MWF 2 so they can rake in for one more pay day, and you know what, i'll FU&^%$# buy it for sure.
09-10-2009, 10:35 PM #24
Gary-
Banned
Not confirmed, but I read somewhere that there was a quote from JD_2020 saying 'Map Pack 4 confirmed and on the way soon'

But it can't be, they would tell us by now, and its not coming out on september the 24th. Thats 2 weeks away, usually they would tell us a month away of a release.
09-11-2009, 07:11 AM #25
Geez. Thats a pretty big assumption... But it seems plausable...
09-11-2009, 07:27 AM #26
Suicide
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xViRuSxX View Post
Not confirmed, but I read somewhere that there was a quote from JD_2020 saying 'Map Pack 4 confirmed and on the way soon'

But it can't be, they would tell us by now, and its not coming out on september the 24th. Thats 2 weeks away, usually they would tell us a month away of a release.

Der Riese Calendar

Those circled dates on the calendar ARE NOT (in my opinion) involving map pack 4, they tell refer to the moon cycles.

This is a calendar of September 1942

Poland -> You must login or register to view this content.

Germany -> You must login or register to view this content.

notice the numbers on the bottom, and their pictures of the moon (besides the 2nd). The 24th was a full.... look familiar in Der Riese, I think so.

I believe they needed the moon to help with the experiments and those dates are when they conducted the experiments based off the cycle of the moon. So this means that the calendar is just another item on the boards that were being used on Der Riese and not a sign for release dates.

Again this is just my opinion, until Treyarch confirms a date we don't know.

That's just the dates of the full moon in Der Riese it could be October or so
09-12-2009, 09:32 AM #27
+Sfx Krush
Childish Gambino <3
ya if they did make a mp4 it wouldnt come out the 24 cuz that like next week and they havent even announced it so probably in october
09-12-2009, 07:16 PM #28
Adkins
Banned
U Lost Me At All credit goes to carbonfish for he deciphered the signs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo