Post: [RAFFLE]Get your chance at getting Black ops and all of Call of Duty hacks[RAFFLE]
10-27-2012, 06:53 PM #1
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys its SOARRR,

I'm making a raffle, and this is mainly too support my YouTube channel that I just started. So it's pretty simple really

Go on You must login or register to view this content.
Subscribe
Favorite
Comment something nice
Then leave your youtube name in the comment below and a number between 1 and 100

In return this will give you one ticket in the raffle.

In this raffle I will be doing 10 accounts of 14th, 15th, 16th on either a new or played account of your choice on black ops.
Challange lobby with prestige of your choice on Call of duty 4, World at War, and Modern Warfare 2.
On top of this, if you win, you will also be able to have me on your friends list so that whenever you need infections or anything else for some friends I could do that service for you!

If you want more tickets or just don't feel like subscribing, favoriting, liking and commenting, you could donate $0.75 which will give you a ticket in the raffle.

The paypal in which you would have to donate is [email][email protected][/email]

The raffle will end when we reach 100 tickets. After that I will record me using random.org choosing 10 random numbers!
Last edited by Enhancive ; 10-27-2012 at 06:56 PM.
10-28-2012, 02:18 PM #2
imAbide
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SOARRR View Post
Hey guys its SOARRR,

I'm making a raffle, and this is mainly too support my YouTube channel that I just started. So it's pretty simple really

Go on You must login or register to view this content.
Subscribe
Favorite
Comment something nice
Then leave your youtube name in the comment below and a number between 1 and 100

In return this will give you one ticket in the raffle.

In this raffle I will be doing 10 accounts of 14th, 15th, 16th on either a new or played account of your choice on black ops.
Challange lobby with prestige of your choice on Call of duty 4, World at War, and Modern Warfare 2.
On top of this, if you win, you will also be able to have me on your friends list so that whenever you need infections or anything else for some friends I could do that service for you!

If you want more tickets or just don't feel like subscribing, favoriting, liking and commenting, you could donate $0.75 which will give you a ticket in the raffle.

The paypal in which you would have to donate is [email][email protected][/email]

The raffle will end when we reach 100 tickets. After that I will record me using random.org choosing 10 random numbers!

are we commenting on a video or the channel? and which video are we supposed to?
10-30-2012, 08:02 PM #3
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Bump! (10char)
11-03-2012, 08:22 AM #4
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
plz add me ! i really need W@W CL or black ops hack !
PSN- vlReAcTioNz-x___

Cheerz Bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo