07-07-2010, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT : SORRY GUYS ! Out of gameshares didnt realize it was only 5 gameshares per account :(
Last edited by Kraftix ; 07-10-2010 at 01:23 AM.

The following user thanked Kraftix for this useful post:

Gaia
07-07-2010, 11:30 PM #2
Alphex
ZomG Teh Rep Hoe Repd Me
Originally posted by Coooelho View Post
I just bought the MP2 im selling some gameshares for around 850k vbux or a few fall camos BUT we do through Resistance Fall Of Man Bypass in cage match ( easier ) i can do half half so like 400k and 2 fall camos

I have threespots available but if some offers afair bit on the 4th spot i might consider selling it .

This is how it will work you give me half the vbux before i let you on my account and then when i get ur vbux i let you on download it then gimmie the rest
i also wanna get on the trustworthy list :p

I reccomend checking the side of your MW2 case because the one i download is BLES00683

Quote and i will get back to you Happy

Il igve you a million. but i have a dispute going on so i will get the money tomorrow? Smile
07-07-2010, 11:33 PM #3
Originally posted by Carl
Il igve you a million. but i have a dispute going on so i will get the money tomorrow? Smile

lol ok add me on psn id is Coooelho
msg me on there
07-10-2010, 01:19 AM #4
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by Coooelho View Post
I just bought the MP2 im selling some gameshares for around 850k vbux or a few fall camos BUT we do through Resistance Fall Of Man Bypass in cage match ( easier ) i can do half half so like 400k and 2 fall camos

I have threespots available but if some offers afair bit on the 4th spot i might consider selling it .

This is how it will work you give me half the vbux before i let you on my account and then when i get ur vbux i let you on download it then gimmie the rest
i also wanna get on the trustworthy list :p

I reccomend checking the side of your MW2 case because the one i download is BLES00683

Quote and i will get back to you Happy

Do you still have any spots available?
I'll pay 1mill. vBux. I'll send 600k first, then 400k once it's downloading.
Last edited by SniperScope ; 07-10-2010 at 01:23 AM.
07-10-2010, 01:22 AM #5
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Hi cooleho its shadowofscotland
Ill buy it for 900k

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo