07-09-2010, 08:31 PM #1
Elder Legendah
┌∩┐(◕_◕Winky Winky┌∩┐
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so im looking for a few things such as Headshots,and completing challenges those challenges are like last stand,kill a guy by shooting claymores,etc.

This is for Modern Warfare 2,ill be needing your services for about 6 hours,im not to sure about prices so leave me one.But dont rip me off =D.

Okay so these are the challenges lol

Challenge: "Counter-C4: II"(lvl53) - Kill 20 enemies by shooting c4 P2 HIRED GUN

Challenge: "SitRep Pro: VI"(lvl37) - Destroy 750 enemy devices while using SitRep Pro EOD P3

Challenge: "Scrambler Pro: VI"(lvl17) - Get 250 Close Range Kills while using Scrambler. P5

Challenge :"Click Click Boom"(lvl??) - Kill an enemy with C4 while you are in Last or Final Stand. P5

Challenge "Counter-Claymore: II"(lvl53) - Kill 20 Enemies by Shooting a Claymore P7

Challenge: "Last Stand Pro: VI"(lvl41) - Get 100 kills in Last Stand. P7

Challenge: "Solid Steel: I"(lvl5) - Survive 50 explosions while using Blast Shield. P7

Emblems

Complete the "Flash Veteran IV" Challenge. Kill 300 enemies dazed by a flashbang. P3

For the HS part of it I need about 500 of them. =D
Last edited by Elder Legendah ; 07-09-2010 at 08:55 PM.

The following user thanked Elder Legendah for this useful post:

ToeMold
07-09-2010, 08:33 PM #2
ToeMold
Wait...what?
Hey man,

Could you name how many HS you want please?
Also, please could you list the challenges you need help with and your progress on them?

This will help myself and anyone interested in helping you gauge a price more accurately.

/AC

The following user thanked ToeMold for this useful post:

Elder Legendah
07-09-2010, 08:34 PM #3
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
OPPS soz didnt read properly
07-09-2010, 08:53 PM #4
Elder Legendah
┌∩┐(◕_◕Winky Winky┌∩┐
Originally posted by Awesomechaos View Post
Hey man,

Could you name how many HS you want please?
Also, please could you list the challenges you need help with and your progress on them?

This will help myself and anyone interested in helping you gauge a price more accurately.

/AC

No...

lol jk sure i suppose i should have done that give me a few mins while i update it lol

ToeMold
07-09-2010, 09:09 PM #5
ToeMold
Wait...what?
What I would charge you if you chose to buy from me (Which I hope you do):

Challenge: "Counter-C4: II"(lvl53) - 3,000
Challenge: "SitRep Pro: VI"(lvl37) - 112,500
Challenge: "Scrambler Pro: VI"(lvl17) - 37,500
Challenge :"Click Click Boom"(lvl??) - 150
Challenge "Counter-Claymore: II"(lvl53) - 3,000
Challenge: "Last Stand Pro: VI"(lvl41) - 15,000
Challenge: "Solid Steel: I"(lvl5) - 7,500
Complete the "Flash Veteran IV" Challenge - 45,000
For the HS part of it I need about 500 of them - 75,000

Total - 298,650 vBux

This price is based on all challenges not having any kills towards them. I will be happy to reduce the price if you tell me exactly how many kills you want for each challenge.

I would also like to stress that I cannot bypass with RFOM, so if that is what you want to do I would suggest stating that in the first post too Winky Winky

Also, due to the amount of times I will be dying here, I would think instead of doing it all in the one session, it is done over a period of two or three sessions to make it less boring and time consuming for both of us. We're in the same timezone anyway, so that helps Smile

/AC
Last edited by ToeMold ; 07-09-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Elder Legendah
07-09-2010, 10:11 PM #6
Elder Legendah
┌∩┐(◕_◕Winky Winky┌∩┐

I would also like to stress that I cannot bypass with RFOM, so if that is what you want to do I would suggest stating that in the first post too Winky Winky

Also, due to the amount of times I will be dying here, I would think instead of doing it all in the one session, it is done over a period of two or three sessions to make it less boring and time consuming for both of us. We're in the same timezone anyway, so that helps Smile

/AC

I like you lol,but how else would we do it without bypassing RFOM and thanks for letting me know about it.=D

ToeMold
07-09-2010, 11:54 PM #7
ToeMold
Wait...what?
Originally posted by legendah View Post
I like you lol,but how else would we do it without bypassing RFOM and thanks for letting me know about it.=D

We could do it in FFA.

If you are however looking to do it through the bypassing method, and want to use my services, I will look into bypassing using a proxy.

/AC

Elder Legendah
07-10-2010, 12:36 AM #8
Elder Legendah
┌∩┐(◕_◕Winky Winky┌∩┐
We could do it in FFA.

If you are however looking to do it through the bypassing method, and want to use my services, I will look into bypassing using a proxy.

/AC

Yes if you could attemp trying to bypassing that would be much better,if not able to we will do FFA

ToeMold
07-10-2010, 04:15 PM #9
ToeMold
Wait...what?
Originally posted by legendah View Post
Yes if you could attemp trying to bypassing that would be much better,if not able to we will do FFA

Okie dokie.
I'm trying the proxy bypass method now Smile

/AC
07-10-2010, 04:19 PM #10
Here this is just a consideration if you guys want the spinning 10th emblem the way to get it easily is to boost of courese but listen

the booster gets regular boosting class but has stinger for secondary
then the 2nd guys puts on 7th killstreak helicopter then all you have to do is boost with him till he gets the helicopter then the booster shoots it down 500 times and there you go

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo